What is Offshore Mooring Systems Market?
The offshore mooring system is used for temporary or permanent berthing for ships as well as a wide range of floating structures such as dry docks, piers, bridges, and oil drilling/production facilities. The mooring system comprises of three parts, anchor system, mooring line, and specific mooring layout. The mooring line can be made of fiber rope, chain, or wire that connects an anchor on the seafloor to a floating structure. It is installed according to the local environmental conditions and the purpose of the floating unit.
The market study is being classified by Type (Catenary Mooring System, Taut Leg Mooring System, Tension Leg (Tl) Mooring System, Single Point Mooring Systems, Spread Mooring Systems and Dynamic Positioning Mooring Systems), by Application (Floating Production Storage & Offloading (FPSO), Tension Leg Platform (TLP), SPAR, Semi-Submersible and Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG)) and major geographies with country level break-up.
SBM Offshore (Netherlands), Trellborg (Sweden), MODEC (Japan), Delmar Systems, Inc. (United States), Usha Martin Ltd. (India), Cargotec Corporation (Finland), Timberland Equipment (Canada), Mampaey Offshore Industries (Netherlands), NOV Inc. (United States), BW Offshore (Norway) and Bluewater Holding (Netherlands) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Offshore Mooring Systems market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Offshore Mooring Systems has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Constructions of Floating Structures like TLPs, Barges, Ship-Shaped Platforms, Semisubmersibles, SPARs, Etc. for Commercial Development in Deep-water Locations
- Increased Demand of Moorings for Floating Aquaculture Due to rising in Demand of Cultivation Capacity for Fish Production
- Emerging Offshore Oil & Gas and Renewable Energy Industries across the Globe
- Research on Motion Method to Improve Motion Inhibition Performance of Innovative Mooring System
- High Cost of Moorings during the Mooring System Design of WECs
- Growing Marine Industry across the Globe Due to Increasing Import & Export Activities
- It Often Requires Specialised Installation Vessels and Divers for Inspection and Maintenance of System
Market Leaders and some development strategies
In May 2021, Delmar Systems announced the acquisition of Vryhof, consisting of deep-sea mooring and Vryhof anchors. The acquisition of Vryhof will allow Delmar Systems to offer personnel, equipment, engineering, mooring solutions, and comprehensive project management to the global offshore energy industry.
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Offshore Mooring Service Providers, Offshore Mooring Systems Manufacturers, Suppliers & Distributors of Offshore Mooring Systems, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, Government Regulatory and Research Organizations, End-users and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Offshore Mooring Systems Market?
"Increasing Constructions of Floating Structures like TLPs, Barges, Ship-Shaped Platforms, Semisubmersibles, SPARs, Etc. for Commercial Development in Deep-water Locations
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Offshore Mooring Systems Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Offshore Mooring Systems Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Offshore Mooring Systems Market?
will lead Offshore Mooring Systems Market in coming years.