Vehicle Side Airbag Market Scope
An airbag is one of the most important things provided for safety. Vehicle side airbags are also known as vehicle occupant resistance system, these bags are made in such a way that they inflate very quickly in case of any accidental emergencies. Hence shifting consumer inclination towards improved vehicle safety features providing occupant protection against side crashes is providing significant growth opportunities for automotive airbags market size over the projected timeframe.
The market study is being classified by Type (Side Torso Airbags and Side Tubular or Curtain Airbags), by Application (Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Vehicle Side Airbag market throughout the predicted period.
Autoliv (Sweden), Delphi Automotive (United Kingdom), Takata Corporation (Japan), TRW Automotive (United States), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Denso Corporation (Japan), Toyoda Gosei Corporation (Japan), Neaton Auto Products Manufacturing Incorporation (United States), Key Safety Systems (United States) and Continental AG (Germany) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Vehicle Side Airbag market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Vehicle Side Airbag has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
Market Leaders and their expansionary development strategies
In April 2018, Joyson Safety Systems completed the acquisition of Takata Corporation further increasing its global reach to provide safety solutions.
On 27 February 2019, Scania introduced side curtain airbags for protecting the passengers against truck rollover crashes.
In India, from October 2017, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways mandated airbags, in all new models of car and for clearance of side crash and frontal tests together with pedestrian protection tests. These factors are anticipated to drive the demand for automotive airbags over the estimated period.
- Adopting Lightweight and Flexible Airbags
- Introduction of New Product with Numerous Number of Features
- Increasing Number of Vehicle Crashes and Road Accidents
- Rising Awareness about the Safety Measure in a Vehicles
- Increase in Number of Deaths Due to Growing Car Accidents
- Rapid Technological Advancements in Airbags are Significantly Contributing Growth towards this Market
- Increasing Product Installations by Car and Truck Manufacturers is Boosting the Market Growth
- Stringent Rules and Regulations Form Governments for Safety to Minimize Fatalities and Reduce Injuries Owing to Accidents
- Increasing Cost of the Vehicles due to the Installation of Air Bags
- High Barriers to Exit are the Major Restraints for the Growth of the Market
- Issue Related with the Height of the Consumer who is Shorter than Average
Key Target Audience
Potential Investors, Up and Down Stream Vendors of Automobiles Parts, Suppliers and Distributors, End-Users and Others
Customization available in this Study:
The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase