Global Peanut Seed Market Overview:
The Peanut, Also Known As The Groundnut, Goober (US), And Monkey Nut (UK), Is A Legume Crop Grown Mainly For Its Edible Seeds. It Is Widely Cultivated For Its High-Quality Edible Oil As Well As For Its Use for Human Consumption and Fodder. The Peanut Seed Industry Has Witnessed a Substantial Change in the Past Century, With Farmers Relying on Purchasing Seeds from Market with Better Traits rather Than Relying on Seeds from Previous Seasonís Harvest. As Per The Food And Agriculture Organization (FAO) Of The United Nations Statistics, India, Till 1991 Was The Largest Producer Of Peanut In The World, But By 2011 China Overtook India And Now Holds The First Position. Nowadays, The Major Producers Of Peanuts Are China, India, The United States, Nigeria, Argentina, Indonesia, Senegal, And Brazil. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Monsanto (United States), Corteva Agriscience (United States), Syngenta (China), Limagrain (France), East-West seeds (India), Bayer (Germany), Bejo Seeds Inc. (United States), Enza Zaden (Netherlands), Takii Seeds (Japan) and DLF (Denmark).
On the basis of geography, the market of Peanut Seed has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
- Growing Demand For Nutritious Edible Products Made From Peanut Like Peanut Butter, Roasted Peanuts And Peanut Cookies For Meeting Consumption Requirements Of Globally Expanding Population.
- Developments In Seed Technology And The Introduction Of Genetically Modified Peanut Seeds Have Further Boosted The Peanut Seeds Market.
- In August 2019, PB2 Foods, A Leading Provider Of Plant-Based Edible Products, Launched First-Ever Peanut Butter Powder With Prebiotics And Probiotics To Cater To The New Growing Needs Of Healthy Snacking.
- The Inability Of The Farmers In Developing Countries To Get The Advantages Of Using Quality Peanut Seeds Due To A Combination Of Factors, Including Inefficient Seed Production, Distribution, And Quality Assurance Systems, As Well As The Lack Of Good Peanut Seed Policies And Other Regulatory Instruments.
- Rise of Agribusinesses, Manufacturing Peanut-Based Products with the Increasing Usage of Genetically Modified Peanut Seeds.
- The emergence of Peanut Seeds Manufacturing Enterprises with the Expanding Peanut Seeds Market.
- Increasing the Adoption Rate of High Yielding Peanut Seeds by Raising Awareness among Farmers Regarding the Merits of the New Generation Peanut Seeds
- In Many Countries Of The Region, Seed Marketing Remains One Of The Weakest Links In The Seed Supply Chain, Thus Limiting Farmer Access To Good Quality Peanut Seeds.
Major Market Developments:
Syngenta announced ADEPIDYN, a new fungicide, for the protection of crops, which the company hopes to launch in Canada in 2021.
Mergers and acquisitions among big players would spur greater combined seed research and innovations. With less competition, it would be in the interests of the combined firms to raise product prices. Also, Owing to the supportive government regulations there are massive opportunities emerging for the new entrants.
Target Audience:Seed manufacturers, Seed distributors/traders, Seed importers/exporters, Agricultural investors, Regulatory and government bodies, Downstream vendors, Up-Stream vendors, End users and Others
Major Objectives Focused through this Study To define, describe, and forecast the Global Peanut Seed market on the basis of product [Conventional and Genetically modified] , application [Scientific Research, Farm and Others], key regions and end user
To provide in-depth information regarding major influencing factors affecting the growth of the market (trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-centric and regional challenges)
To strategically analyse the micro-markets and important business segments with respect to individual growth drivers , market trends and potential, and historical contributions to the total market
Identifying the opportunities in the market for key stakeholders and detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders
To provide market size for various segments of the Peanut Seed market with respect to major geographies, namely, South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
To strategically profile the key players and analyzing their market shares and core competencies in the Peanut Seed industry
To track key developments such as product launches, expansions, agreements, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and R&D activities that are key factors in shaping the market
Available Customization: Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Sakata Seeds (Japan), KWS Saat (Germany), Long Ping Hi-tech (China), Rijk Zwaan (Nederland), Agrocrops (India), Groupe Limagrain (France), Advanta Seeds (India), Beidahuang Kenfeng Seed Co Ltd (China), InVivo (France), RAGT Semences (France) and Florimond Desprez (France).
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase
While framing the research framework, major and emerging players operating in the Peanut Seed market in various regions have been profiled, and their offerings, geographic footprints, and distribution/sales channels have been analysed through in-depth discussions. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to determine the overall market size. Sizes of the other individual markets have been estimated using the percentage splits obtained through secondary sources such as Hoovers, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and Dow Jones (Factiva), along with primary respondents. The complete methodology includes the study of the annual and financial reports of the key market players and extensive interviews with industry experts such as CEOs, VPs, directors, and marketing executives for key insights (both qualitative and quantitative) related to the market.