What is Healthcare Artificial Intelligence Market?
Artificial intelligence in healthcare uses the complex algorithms for the analysis of complicated medical data. With Artificial Intelligence the conclusions can be approximated without human intervention. It provides well defines output, and enhances the ability to gain information. In addition to this, AI recognises the patterns and makes own logic out of it. Artificial Intelligence is used in diagnosis, treatment development, drug development, personalised medicine, patient monitoring and care. It has various benefits such as cost reduction, and patient satisfaction.
The market study is being classified, by Application (Patient data and Risk analysis, Inpatient care & Hospital Management, Medical Imaging and Diagnostics, Lifestyle Management and Monitoring, Virtual Assistant, Drug Discovery and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
IBM (United States), Microsoft (United States), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Micron Technology (United States), General Electric (United States), Medtronic (Ireland), AiCure (United States), APIXIO, Inc. (United States), Atomwise, Inc. (United States) and Butterfly Network, Inc, (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are Cyrcadia Health Inc. (United States), Enlitic, Inc. (United States), iCarbonX (China) and CloudMedx (United States).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Healthcare Artificial Intelligence market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Healthcare Artificial Intelligence market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Healthcare Artificial Intelligence has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing need of improved health care services is fuelling the market. The balance between patients and workforce is becoming difficult in countries like India, and China. In this situations AI can help the workers to achieve their tasks. This contributes towards bridging the gap between workforce and patients
- Adoption of AI in Drug Discovery, Medical Imaging Industry, Precision Medicine and Other Field
- Technological Advancements in Data Analytics
- Reluctance to Adopt AI Based Technologies in Developing Economies
- Affordability Issue Due to High Capital Requirement
- Rising Need to have Personalised Treatments
- Increasing Need to Accelerate Healthcare Delivery Services
- Difficulty in Deployment Artificial Intelligence
Market Leaders and some development strategies
On 21st October 2019, Microsoft has acquired Mover which is a platform for moving files and streamlining the process of user data transfer to cloud. and On 4th September 2019, Microsoft has acquired Movere which is a SaaS based platform for capturing integrating and analysing the data that is needed to make the decisions.
On 17th October 2019, Medtronic has launched artificial intelligent systems for colonoscopy. It provides powerful new solution for colorectal cancer.
Key Target AudienceSoftware providers, Distributors, Research Organisations, Government Agencies and Organisations