The Global Bikini market presents a comprehensive analysis of the Bikini market by product type (Nylon, Spandex and Other), by end-user/application (Distribution and Direct Selling), and by geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and MEA) along with country level break-up.
- Growth in interest of women in swimming as recreational & fitness activity
- Increase in disposable income and changes in fashion trends
- Increase in demand for luxury bikini by women
- Increasing influence of social media platform
- Price volatility of raw materials such as nylon, spandex
Geographic Segmentation and Analysis
This section of our report presents a realistic picture of the Global Bikini industry. Investors and manufacturers can easily understand the inherent opportunities and challenges for their products in geographical region of interest. For instance, while the Europe holds majority of market share of the Bikini, the North America has emerged as a crucial market for several Bikini brands.
The regional segmentation covered in this report are:
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)