Global Patient Management Software Market Overview:
Patient management software is also referred to as clinic management software, medical patient software, or medical practice management software. It is widely used in the healthcare management system. This software is designed for tracking patient information, appointment scheduling queue management, interaction and encounters within healthcare organizations like medical clinics or hospitals. It can reduce the paperwork and saves patient time. However, this software is trending due to it reduces operational costs by the use of artificial intelligence and predictive prescriptions. It can be widely used and accepted throughout the world in the domain of healthcare which will be anticipated to grow the global patient management software.
- Growing Demand from Various Hospitals and Clinics Globally
- Using Patient Management Software Doctors Can Manage Multiple Clinics
- Patient Management Software Removes the Need for Storing, Managing, and Retrieving Bulky Paper Records
- Improves the Efficiency of the Healthcare Organizations by Automating Entire System
- Increasing Trend of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Industry in Both Prediction & Execution
- Medical Software Is Trending Because It Focuses On Patient Satisfaction to Greater Security of the Data
- High Installation Cost Associated with these Softwares
- Security & Privacy of Patients Data Concerns May Restraints the Growth of Patient Management Software
- Internets of Things to Cloud Security Tools These New Technologies Are Trending In Healthcare to Ensure Streamlining Clinical Communications to Improve the Quality of Patient Care
- Increasing Popularity of Patient Management Software in Emerging Countries
- Technology Advancement & Development in Healthcare Industry Such as Digital Security and Ransomware
- Lack of Awareness and Experience Professionals about the use Patient Management Software
Some of the key players profiled in the report are ECLIPSE Practice Management Software (United States), MPN Software Systems (United States), e-MDs (United States), Smartsheet Inc. (United States), Chriscom (Canada), SAP (Germany), Vitera Healthcare Solutions (United States), BookingTimes (Australia), DocMate (United States), Siemens Ltd. (Germany), Active Defender (United States), Ampersand Health Suite (United States), Gallery Partnership (United Kingdom), DGL Practice Manager (United Kingdom) and MicroMD (India). Considering Market by End Users, the sub-segment i.e. Hospitals will boost the Patient Management Software market. Considering Market by Number of Users, the sub-segment i.e. 1-99 will boost the Patient Management Software market. Considering Market by Deployment Model, the sub-segment i.e. Cloud-Based will boost the Patient Management Software market. Considering Market by Pricing , the sub-segment i.e. Annual Subscription will boost the Patient Management Software market.
In January 2020, MTBC Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based healthcare IT and revenue cycle management solutions acquired the CareCloud Corporation, a healthcare technology company specializing in software and services
In February 2019, Fujitsu Limited, a Japanese information technology equipment and services company launched the ‘Healthcare Personal service Platform’ to manage health & medical information. This new service platform offers an individual personal health record, enabling the safe and secure storage, and use of such health and medical information.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be provided prior to purchase
The top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to estimate and validate the size of the Global Patient Management Software market.
In order to reach an exhaustive list of functional and relevant players various industry classification standards are closely followed such as NAICS, ICB, SIC to penetrate deep in important geographies by players and a thorough validation test is conducted to reach most relevant players for survey in Patient Management Software market.
In order to make priority list sorting is done based on revenue generated based on latest reporting with the help of paid databases such as Factiva, Bloomberg etc.
Finally the questionnaire is set and specifically designed to address all the necessities for primary data collection after getting prior appointment by targeting key target audience that includes Patient Management Software Providers, Healthcare IT Companies, Research & Development Organizations, Government Organizations and Others.
This helps us to gather the data related to players revenue, operating cycle and expense, profit along with product or service growth etc.
Almost 70-80% of data is collected through primary medium and further validation is done through various secondary sources that includes Regulators, World Bank, Association, Company Website, SEC filings, OTC BB, USPTO, EPO, Annual reports, press releases etc.