Driving Apparel Market Scope
Over the past year, the global Apparel industry has reached new heights. Driving apparel is intended for the protection of the individual while driving in order to protect them from injuries in case of deadly accidents. These apparels are usually made from leather or specific fabrics material, and apparels that include helmets, jackets, shoes, gloves, and others which is mainly used for safety and protection. Driving apparels are thicker and heavier than normal clothing’s with weatherproof closures and are equipped with armour. The demand for driving apparel is booming across the globe owing to the surge in the adoption of protective apparel and other safety accessories in order to prevent serious injuries or death.
The Driving Apparel market study is segmented by Type (Clothing (jackets, trousers, suits, and others), Footwear (boots, shoes, and others), and Protecting gear (helmets, armor, gloves, knee protection, others)), by Application (Athlete and Leisure Sports) and major geographies with country level break-up.
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA estimates that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Driving Apparel market throughout the predicted period.
Dainese S.p.A. (Italy), Alpinestars S.p.A. (Italy), Fox Head, Inc. (United States), ThorMX (United States), Scott Sports SA (Switzerland), Aerostich (United States), Lion (United States), Rukka (Finland), Dickies (United States) and Shred Ready (United States) are some of the key players that are part of study coverage. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Helly Hansen. (Norway) and SHOEI (Japan).
The research aims to propose a patent-based approach in searching for potential technology partners as a supporting tool for enabling open innovation. The study also proposes a systematic searching process of technology partners as a
preliminary step to select the emerging and key players that are involved in implementing market estimations. While patent analysis is employed to overcome the aforementioned data- and process-related limitations, as expenses occurred in that technology allows us to estimate the market size by evolving segments as target market from total available market.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Driving Apparel market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Driving Apparel has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
- The trend for use of Lightweight materials is increasing for the manufacturing of helmets.
- The growing participation of the population in the outdoor sports and in the competition is one of the major driving factors of the growth Driving Apparel
- Growing fashion awareness and preference for premium brands has also resulted in the rise in demand for driving apparel among consumers
- The Asia Pacific is expected to be the most engaging market for driving apparel, owing to the huge number of vehicles in the region. Additionally, governments of major economies, such as Australia and India, are emphasizing improving road safety and the use of proper protective clothing while riding motorcycles. This is supposed to be an important factor fueling the growth of the driving apparel market in the Asia Pacific.
- Availability of counterfeit products in the market
- Fluctuated price of the raw materials
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Driving Apparel Manufacturer, Raw Material Suppliers, Dealers, Suppliers, Traders, and Distributors, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, Government Regulatory and Research Organizations and End-Use Industry
Frequently asked questions:1. Is it possible to have certain customization in the study?
The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a study that suits your business objectives.
2. How big is the Driving Apparel Market?
Yes, the study does represent market size by key business segment, application/end users and major geographies forecasted till 2026.