What is Fishing Lights Market?
Fishing lights are used to attract fish and their food chain in order to harvest fish. These lights can be either portable or permanently mounted. Fishermen focus on favorable condition to optimize the fish catching. As global consumption for fish is rising owing to health benefits associated with its, the catching rate too has been increased fueled by latest fishing light technologies.
The market study is being classified by Type (Head Lamps, Hands Free Lights, Lights for Attracting Fish, Lights to Light Boat and Other) and major geographies with country level break-up.
The Green Monster [United States], Hydro Glow [United States], Alliance Sports Group, L.P.(NEBO) [United States], Underwater Fish Light [United States], WUHAN ZJKC TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD [China], Larson Electronics [United States], Amarine-made [United States], Dr.Fish inc. [United States] and Goture [China] are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Shenzhen X-Cox Tech Co., Ltd [China], Hangzhou Lijing Optoelectronics Co., Ltd. [China], Shenzhen Dowdon Tech Co., Ltd. [China], Xiamen Wefun Technology Co., Ltd. [China] and Guangzhou Etiney International Trading Co., Ltd. [China].
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Fishing Lights market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Fishing Lights market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Fishing Lights has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Rising Demand of Fish Products and Fishing Lights Ability to Increases the Catch Rate
- Catching with the Use of Fishing Light is Economical and Energy Saving
- Health Awareness Among People has Prompted them to go for Fish Products as they are High in Protein
- Environment Friendly Fishing Lights are in Demand and LEDs are Being Used as they Consume Minimum Energy and Reduce Environmental impact Compared to Traditional Lighting Technology
- Floating Lights with More Energy Efficient are Widely Used
- Fishing Lights are not Environment Friendly as they Cause Mercury Pollution
- Fishing Light Catching Often Result in Over-fishing Thus, Impacting Overall Aquatic Eco-system.
- Latest Technological Innovations in Fishing Light such as Solar Fishing Lights Owing to Its Eco-friendly Nature
- Fishing Lights Brightness can't be Adjusted According to the Environment and Fishery Species
United States marine fishery management, governed by Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act prevents over-fishing, rebuild over-fished stock, increase long term economic and social benefits and ensure a safe and sustainable supply of seafood.
Key Target AudienceFish Lights Manufacturers, Distributors/Suppliers, Government Agencies, Research Institutes, Potential Investors and Others