Scope of the Study
The inverters are used for the conversion of DC power to other sources like solar panels, batteries and direct current transmission carrying high voltage. The process, in turn, converted to an alternating current (AC) which is then consumed and used for the variety of home and industrial applications. The power inverter market will continue to rise due to rising urbanization, purchasing power parity, corporate power purchase agreements. The rising production of EVs and the need for efficient energy consumption will drive the power inverter market.
The market study is being classified by Type (Square Wave Inverter, Sine Wave Inverter and Modified Sine Wave Inverter), by Application (Motor Drives, Solar Panels, Fuel Cells, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
ABB (Switzerland), Eaton Corporation Inc. (Ireland), Siemens AG (Germany), BESTEK Global LLC. (United States), Energizer Holdings Inc. (United States), Mascot AS (Norway), Tektronix, Inc. (United States), Exeltech (United States), Samlex America Inc. (Canada) and AKOWA Electronics Co. Ltd. (China) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are Cotek Electronic Ind. Co. Ltd. (China), Kisae Technology Inc. (United States) and Zhejiang Weihao Electronic Co., Ltd (China).
The power inverter market is highly fragmented with various players in the market. The competition between them is high and the companies are looking for various strategies to remain in the market. They are focusing on product expansion, launch and merger & acquisition to expand their market base.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Power Inverter market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Power Inverter has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Growing urbanization has led to more energy consumption and improving purchasing power has enabled them to buy automobiles which are the major reasons for the power inverter consumption. With urbanization, residential as well as industrial usage of power inverters have increased.
- Rising Consumption of Power Solar Power Inverters for Better Energy Conservation and Lesser Fuel Emissions
- The surging Use of Power Inverters with the Growing Production of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- The Emergence of Smart Technology Power Inverters with USB Ports
- Stringent regulatory Norms Related to Power Inverters
- Constant Growth in Corporate Power Purchase Agreement (PPAs) will Boost the Power Inverter Market
- Investment in Power Producing Companies
- Aggressive Competition Among Power Inverter
- Technical Errors with Power Inverters Might be the Hindrance
On 9th July 2019, ABB and the Italy based company FIMER S.p.A announced that they have signed an agreement to FIMER to acquire the ABB's solar inverter business. Basically the ABB had decided to exit the solar power inverter. The transaction will enhance the future prospects of the solar inverter business and will enable ABB to focus its business portfolio on other growth markets.
Key Target AudiencePower Inverter Manufacturers, Power Inverter International Traders, Power Inverter Distributors and Suppliers, Research and Development Institutes, Upstream and Downstream Buyers, Regulatory Bodies, Potential Investors and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase