What is Silage Inoculants Market?
Silage inoculants help improve the quality of silage. Silage inoculants are the largest range of silage additives currently used in Australia. Inoculants are manufactured populations of desirable lactic acid-producing bacteria, which are essential to producing sweet-smelling. North America is the dominating region of the silage inoculants market. The rapid shift in the trend toward the adoption of organic and environment-friendly farming practices.
The market study is being classified by Type (Homo-Fermenters and Hetero-Fermenters), by Application (Agriculture, Biotechnology and Food Industries) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Biomin (Austria), Cargill (United States), Nutreco (Netherlands), Lallemand (Canada), ProbioFerm (United States), Chr. Hansen (Denmark), Danisco (Denmark), ADDCON (Germany), Agri-King (India), Volac (United Kingdom) and Micron Bio-Systems (United Kingdom) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
Global Silage Inoculants is a fragmented market due to the presence of various players. The players are focusing on investing more in Launching Products. These will enhance their market presence. The companies are also planning strategic activities like partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions which will help them to sustain in the market and maintain their competitive edge.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Silage Inoculants market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Silage Inoculants has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Application of Silage Inoculants for Efficient Fermentation
- Urbanization coupled with the Increasing Sales of Animal-based Products
- Surging Livestock Population and Decreasing Grazing and Pasture Land Area
- Environmental Concerns Related to the Usage of Fertilizers and Pesticides
- Unawareness of the Benefits of Silage Inoculants
- Increasing Demand for Animal Products
- Expansion of the Livestock Industry in the Asia Pacific and the South American Regions
- Concerns Related with the Losses of Silage due to Fungi and Mycotoxin
Market Leaders and some development strategies
On 7th October 2019, Nutreco has acquired the South African premix and macro feed company, Animal Nutrition and Health (ANH) from Kaonne Investments. The acquisition is for an undisclosed amount to expand its market share in South Africa.
Key Target AudienceSilage Inoculants Manufacturers, Silage Inoculants Suppliers and Distributors, Regulatory Bodies, Potential Investors, Research and Development Institutes and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Silage Inoculants Market?
"Increasing Application of Silage Inoculants for Efficient Fermentation
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Silage Inoculants Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Silage Inoculants Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Silage Inoculants Market?
will lead Silage Inoculants Market in coming years.