Expanded Polypropylene Market Scope
Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) is a bead foam-like plastic majorly used in the electrical, automobile and packaging applications. EPP shows efficient thermal insulation, excellent energy absorption, impact resistance, and chemical as well as water resistance. This chemical is mainly used in packaging industrial products. On the other hand, lack of bonding property leads to complexities in applying paint which might stagnate the demand for Expanded Polypropylene. However, growing automobile and aerospace development will ultimately increase the demand for Expanded Polypropylene.
The market study is being classified by Type (Low Density, Medium Density and High Density), by Application (Automotive, Packaging, Consumer Goods, Appliances and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that Asian Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Expanded Polypropylene market throughout the predicted period.
JSP Corporation (Japan), Hanwha Corporation (South Korea), Kaneka Corporation (Japan), BASF SE (Germany), Zibo Bofan Chemical Co. Ltd. (China), Wuxi Hi-Tech Precision Co Ltd. (China), China Sinopec (China), The Furukawa Electric Co.Ltd. (Japan), Woodbridge Group (Canada) and Sonoco Products Company (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are DS Smith Plc (United Kingdom), IZOBLOK S.A. (Poland) and Dongshin Industry Inc. (South Korea).
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Expanded Polypropylene market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Expanded Polypropylene has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
Market Leaders and their expansionary development strategies
On June 10, Hanwha Aerospace has acquired EDAC Technologies, an American aircraft engine component manufacturer which is worth around USD 300 million. Hanwha Aerospace has made a preliminary bid for EDAC Technologies in April of 2019 and entered a period of due diligence before making a final offer. This acquisition will enable Hanwha Aerospace to secure a foothold amongst aircraft engine manufacturers like Pratt & Whitney and GE. EDAC Technologies also provides high-end processing capabilities to make Hanwha Aerospace even more competitive.
- Growing Demand for Highly Efficient and Smart Electrical Products and Theor Respective Components
- Rising Adoption of Polypropylene Plastic in CNC Machining and Injection Molding
- Growing Demand from the Automobile Industry for Light Weight and Fuel Efficient Applications
- Growth of Aerospace, Automobile and Packaging Industry will Ultimately Upsurge the Demand for Expanded Polypropylene
- Increasing Applications from the Construction Industry
- Introduction to Expanded Polypropylene Materials in case of 3D Printing Applications
- Highly Flammable Nature of Polypropylene Plastics has Upsurging the Operational Complexity
- Lack of Preferences In High Altitude Regions since Polypropelene is affected by UV degradation
- Limited Applications in case of High-Temperature Applications
- Complexities in Painting the Polypropelene Surfaces Due to Poor Bonding Properties
Key Target AudienceExpanded Polypropylene Manufacturers, Expanded Polypropylene Distributors and Suppliers, Chemical Industry Associations, Research and Development Institutes, Government Agencies, Automobile Industry Associations, Regulatory Bodies and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase