The exterior wall system is a wall bearing or non-bearing that is used as an enclosing wall for a building, other than a firewall. They are made of lightweight material wherever possible to increase construction speed and lower construction costs. Exterior walls can be finished with a wide array of materials and techniques.
- Rise in Preference for Dry Construction Techniques Over Wet Construction Methods
- Growth in Industrial, Commercial, and Residential Construction Activities
- Technological Advancements in the Raw Material Producing Industries
- Stringent Government Regulations on Carbon Emissions
- High Cost of Production & Is Capital Investment
Growth in Investment on Infrastructural Projects in Developing Economies and Increase in Demand for Protective Wall Systems Enhancing Aesthetic Appeal of A Building
Manufacturers Covered in the Study are:
Nippon Sheet Glass (Japan), Saint-Gobain (France), Asahi Glass (AGC) (Japan), Alcoa Corporation (United States), PPG Industries (United States), 3A Composites (Switzerland), Sika (Switzerland), Etex (Belgium) and Owens Corning (United States)
The Global Exterior Wall System market is gaining huge competition due to involvement of United States companies that constantly invest in research & development to meet market expectation with new innovation.
List of players that can be included in the study on immediate basis are Asahi Glass, Alcoa Corporation, SCG, Evonik, Kronospan Limited, Fletcher Building, USG Corporation and China Jushi.