What is Facial Serum Market?
Face serums are defined as the lightweight moisturizers which penetrate deeper in order to deliver active ingredients into your skin. There are various advantages associated with use face serums such as increased nourishment, hydration, brightening of the skin, acne prevention, among others. In addition, it is also prescribed by skin specialists for treatment of acne, skin lightness, as well as facial wrinkles. Increase in demand for skincare products from middle-aged women is likely to be a prime driver for the global face serums market
The market study is being classified by Type (Anti-Aging Serums, Skin Brightening Serums, Acne Fighting Serums, Hydrating Face Serums, Exfoliating Face Serums and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up. According to AMA, the Global Facial Serum market is expected to see growth rate of 4.3%
LOréal S.A. (France), The Procter & Gamble Company (United States), LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (France), CHANEL International B.V. (Netherlands), The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (United States), Unilever plc (United Kingdom), Amway (United States), Johnson & Johnson (United States), Revlon, Inc. (United States) and Burberry Group PLC. (United Kingdom) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are The Procter & Gamble (United States).
The market is fragmented with numerous players focusing on technique and quality of the product due to which the global facial serum market can witness an upsurge in the forecast period Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Facial Serum market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Facial Serum market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Facial Serum has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Rising Demand for Skincare Products by Middle-Aged Women and Increase in Male Grooming
- Growing Awareness among Consumers for Skincare Treatment Has Also Enhanced the Sale of Facial Serums
- Increasing Use of Facial Serum in Personal Care Products
- Improved Lifestyle As Well As Purchasing Power among Women Globally
- Increase in prevalence of skin related problems namely Acne, Hives, Facial Wrinkles, and Aging
- Stringent Government Regulations regarding the usage of Ingredient for manufacturing Products
- Facial Serums are Mainly Made from Active as Well as Concentrated Ingredients that add to their Cost And is Likely to Hinder the Demand for the Product during the Forecast Period
- Rising Demand from Emerging Economics such as China, India, Brazil, Philippines, and others
- Issue related to Some High Prices of Facial Serum Products
- The problem regarding Lack of Awareness of Facial Serum Products
Key Target AudienceFacial Serum Manufacturers, Cosmetic Industry, Industry Association, Potential Investors, Traders/Distributors and Suppliers of Facial Serum Products, Government and Regulatory Bodies and Research Institute and Organization
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase