According to the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA), an animal theme park is also known as an amusement park that has a specific theme and provides attractions, food, costumes, entertainment, retail stores and/or rides and many more. Moreover, it is a combination of a zoological park & amusement park. The contribution of these theme parks is the attraction towards social and economic sustainability. In addition to that, these are used to describe, marine mammal parks, dolphinariums, and oceanariums. Animal theme parks are gaining more importance in the tourism industry and attract a large number of tourists every year. Thus enhancing the market in both developing and developed regions.
- Increasing Worldwide Hospitality and Tourism
- Cumulating Interest of People Towards the Live Amusement Parks in Developed Nations
- One of the Major Trend of these Theme Parks is Live Animal Performance
- Adoption of Different Water Animal Penetration in these Parks
- High Making Charges of these Animal Theme Parks
- Stringent Rules and Regulation Towards these Animals that are kept for these Parks
The key Vendors profiled in the report are Walt Disney Attractions (United States), Universal Studios Recreation Group (United States), Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (Florida), Chessington World of Adventures (England), Flamingo Land (United Kingdom), Happy Hollow Park and Zoo (California), Jerusalem Biblical Zoo (Israel), Bronx Zoo (United States), Night Safari (Singapore), Jurong Bird Park (Singapore), York’s Wild Kingdom (Maine) and Warrawong Sanctuary (Australia). Additionally, other players that are part of this comprehensive study are Indianapolis Zoo (Indiana), Bhindawas Wildlife Sanctuary (India), Bhimashankar (India) and Elephant Nature Park (Thailand).