Disposable Toothbrush Market Scope
Typically the replacement disposable toothbrush is smaller in size, lighter, and only used once until it is discarded. Typically, it comes in smaller amounts in the pre-pasted form with the toothpaste already on the toothbrush. What one needs is water to trigger and begin using the paste. This type of toothbrush is great for flying, hiking, army, airlines, and movies. Even a silicone toothbrush is ideal for people with braces. Choosing a disposable toothbrush is a little complicated since it is important to decide its preference when everyone needs it in a compact size that is easy to hold or others would prefer to use it often without pre-pasting. So the consumer demand for a disposable toothbrush is rising.
The market study is being classified by Type (Electric and Manual), by Application (Home Use, Hotel Use, Travel Use and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Disposable Toothbrush market throughout the predicted period.
Colgate-Palmolive Company (United States), The Procter & Gamble Company (United States), Unilever plc. (United Kingdom), GlaxoSmithKline plc. (United Kingdom), Johnson & Johnson (United States), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), GC Corporation (Japan), Dr. Fresh, LLC (United States), 3M Company (United States), Lion Corporation (Japan), Church & Dwight Co, Inc. (United States) and Sunstar Suisse S.A. (Switzerland) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Perrigo Company plc (Ireland), Dabur India Ltd. (India), Orkla (Norway), Dentaid, Ltd (Spain) and Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany).
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Disposable Toothbrush market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Disposable Toothbrush has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
Market Leaders and their expansionary development strategies
In April 2020, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Limited (India) merged with Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), with HUL responsible for the distribution of GSK’s Consumer Healthcare brands in India, including its leading oral healthcare brand, Sensodyne
- The growing trend towards natural and organic products in oral care is expected to affect the demand for disposable toothbrushes. A significant factor in improving the standard of hygiene which increases the demand for a disposable toothbrush.
- Consumers are displaying increasing interest in spending on oral hygienics, which gives marketers the possibility of offering quality items attributing to complaints about full oral hygiene, whitening, sensitivity, and gum protection. The rising value of oral care with a disposable toothbrush due to demand increase.
- In addition, successful marketing strategies by suppliers have resulted in improved customer awareness of disposable toothbrushes. The rise of the disposable toothbrush industry is also expected to boost efficient retail penetration and broader promotional efforts provided by manufacturers.
- High Dependency on Retail/Consumer Stores
- The Key Challenge for a Manufacturer is in Developing Regions Where There is Low Penetration of Disposable Toothbrush
Key Target AudienceFMCG Industry, Hotel Industry, Distribution Channel, End-User and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase