Logistics Insurance Market Scope
Logistics insurance is an insurance that offers a protective cover against the damage/injury or loss to business in exchange for a premium because of interruption in the logistics chain. These are in the form of risk management which includes various forms of compensation benefits such as protection cover for vehicles against damage or loss and for property and compensation for accidental death. Growing expectation towards personalized insurance products and services are encouraging the market to grow in forecasting years.
The market study is being classified by Type (Transportation Insurance, Marine Insurance, Inland Insurance and Aviation Insurance), by Application (Manufacturing, Services and Commerce) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Logistics Insurance market throughout the predicted period.
American International (United States), Allianz (Germany), DB Schenker (Germany), Dawson (United States), G4S International Logistics (United States), Integrity Transportation Insurance (United States), Liberty Mutual Insurance (United States), Peoples Insurance Agency (United States), UPS Capital (United States) and Wells Fargo (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Logistics Insurance market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Logistics Insurance has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
- Growing Popularity for Tracking Cargos Among Shippers
- Adoption of Cloud- and Mobile-Based Technologies for Logistics Insurance
- Acceptance of Digital Insurance Globally
- Growing Usage of Smartphones in Both Developed and Emerging Markets.
- Increase in Disposable Income of Consumers to Purchase Products and their Insurance
- The increasing Customer Expectation for Personalized Insurance Products and Services
- The Rapid Growth of the Transportation Industry in Emerging Economies
- Issue Related to Import/Export Trade and Tariff
- Communication Problems Related to the Delivery of Products
- Issue Related to Hard Insurance Market Characteristics
Key Target AudienceLogistics Insurance Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers, Logistics Insurance Subcomponent Manufacturers, Industry Association, Downstream Vendors and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase