Scope of the Study
Commercial building automation commands heating, lighting, ventilation, security and other important systems through building management system. It helps in the efficient operation of building systems, reduces energy consumption, improves comfort and eases the management activities of infrastructure. and With an increase in construction and development activities in developing countries, the demand for Commercial Building Automation is increasing
The market study is being classified by Type (Facility Management Systems, Fire Protection Systems, Security and Access Control Systems, Building Energy Management Software, Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) Systems and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Cisco Systems (United States), Hubbell Incorporated (United States), ABB Ltd (Switzerland), Honeywell International Inc. (United States), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Johnson Controls International plc (United States), Schneider Electric (France), Ingersoll-Rand plc (Ireland), Siemens AG (Germany) and United Technologies Corporation (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Manufacturers which are also part of the research are Emerson Electric Co (United States) and General Electric (United States).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Manufacturers will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Commercial Building Automation market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Commercial Building Automation market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Commercial Building Automation has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). If we see Market by Deployment Type, the sub-segment i.e. Cloud-Based will boost the Commercial Building Automation market. Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth. If we see Market by Communication Technology, the sub-segment i.e. Wired Technologies will boost the Commercial Building Automation market. Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth. If we see Market by End User, the sub-segment i.e. Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities will boost the Commercial Building Automation market. Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Need for High Level of safety, Monitoring Activity, and Energy Efficient Commercial Building
- Continuous Research and Development Activities and Increasing R&D Investments
- Upsurging Construction Automation across the Global Building and Construction Industry
- Rising Demand of Commercial Building Automation in Small and Medium-Sized Buildings is moving the Market Forward
- Cost of Operating, Maintaining and Installing these Automated Systems is very Expensive, due to which New Comers are Unable to Survive in the Market
- Lack of various Macroeconomic Factors in some countries are hampering the growth of the Commercial Building Automation Market
- Introduction of Wireless Automated System
- Market Demand of these Automated System is Rising due to the Increasing Thefts and Crime Rates
- Lack of Skilled Labours might lead to Increased Construction Complexities
- Growing Volatility in Raw Material Prices may Prevail Supply-Demand Fluctuations
Key Target AudienceCommercial Building Automation Investors, Commercial Building Automation Service Providers, Building Automation Equipment Manufacturers, Building Automation Distributors and Traders, Building Automation Associations, Government Agencies, Research and Development Institutes, Financial Institutes and Venture Capitals and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase