Scope of the Study
Security testing is a type of software testing that uncovers vulnerabilities, threats, risks of the system and determines that the data and resources of the system are protected from possible intruders. Its purpose is to identify all possible loopholes and weaknesses of the software system which might result in a loss of information, revenue, repute at the hands of the employees or outsiders of the organization. It also helps in detecting all possible security risks in the system and helps developers to fix the problems through coding.
The market study is being classified by Type (Application Security Testing, Network Security Testing, Device Security testing and Social Engineering) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Accenture (Republic of Ireland), IBM (United States), Micro Focus (United Kingdom), Veracode (United States), Synopsys (United States), Pradeo (France), Rapid7 (United States), Tieto (Finland), Trustwave (United States) and WhiteHat Security (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The companies are exploring the market by adopting expansions, investments, new service launches and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions across the globe to gain competitive advantage through combined collaborations. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Security Testing market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Security Testing market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Security Testing has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increased Development of Mobile-based, Web-based, and Desktop-based Applications
- Surge in Web and Mobile-based business-critical Applications Requiring Higher secure Endpoint protection
- Enterprises Implementing Security Measures to Prevent Financial Losses due to Increased Sophistication in Cyber-attacks
- Stringent Government Regulations to Increase the Adoption of Security Testing Solutions and Services
- Security Breaches due to Internal Vulnerabilities
- Initiatives by Governments and Enterprises with Focus on Digitalization
- Increased Adoption of Cloud-based Security Testing and Evolution of technologies
- Implementation of new technologies, such as DevOps, DevSecOps and Agile, in software security testing
- Lack of skilled security professionals
- Higher costs involved in conducting security tests
Key Target AudienceSecurity Testing Providers, Emerging Companies, Research Professionals and End-users
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase