Neuropathy pain treatment involves cure of pain associated with somatosensory nervous system. As of 2018 data, 18% of Canadian population, 7% of French and over 4% of United Kingdom population experience pain of neuropathic origin. With growing geriatric population across the world, the number of neuropathic pain causing diseases will increase significantly, thus, giving pain treatment services offering companies an opportunity to explore in untapped market.
- Rising Geriatrics Population Across the World
- Growing Number of Cancer and Diabetes Cases
- Increasing Demand of Generic Drugs
- Emergence of Innovative Pain Treatment Methods Such as Use of Electrical Stimulation Devices, Stem Cell Procedures and Others
- High Cost of Neuropathy Pain Treatment
- Lack of Health Infrastructure and Budgets in Emerging Countries
The key Players profiled in the report are Pfizer [United States], Depomed [United States], Eli Lilly [United States], Endo [Ireland], Grünenthal Group [Germany], Arbor Pharmaceuticals [United States], Astellas Pharma Inc. [Japan], Biogen Inc. [United States], Baxter Healthcare Corporation [United States], Sanofi S.A [France], Abbott Laboratories [United States], AstraZeneca [United Kingdom], Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. [United States], GlaxoSmithKline plc [United Kingdom] and Depomed Inc. [United States]. Additionally, other players that are part of this comprehensive study are Biogen [United States], Centrexion Therapeutics [United States], Cerecor [United States], ContraVir Pharmaceuticals [United States], Crescita Therapeutics [Canada], DAEWOONG [South Korea], Daiichi Sankyo [Japan], Dr. Reddy's Laboratories [India], Grünenthal [Germany], GlaxoSmithKline [United Kingdom] and Hydra Biosciences [United States].