Conveying equipment are designed such that they facilitate easy, safe, and fast, loading and unloading with minimal human intervention. Companies in the global conveying equipment market are focusing on the development of new technologies to gain a competitive advantage in the market. For instance, Dorner Mfg. Corp. launched a new aquagard 7350 series modular curve conveyor with The new conveyor platform comes in straight belt, along with modular belt straight and curve models. Moreover, growing industrialization in the developing economies expected to fuel market growth during the forecasted period.
- Increasing Use of Automated Conveyor Equipment in Manufacturing Facilities
- Growth in Logistics Industry across Globe
- Increasing Demand for Bulk Handling Applications
- Technological Advancement in the Conveyor System
- High Initial Investments Associated With Conveying Equipment
- Fluctuating Prices Of the Raw Materials
The key Manufacturers profiled in the report are Beumer Group GmbH & Co., KG (Germany), Caterpillar Inc. (United States), Daifuku Co. Ltd. (Japan), Fenner Group Holdings Ltd. (Australia), Fives Group (France), Flexlink (Sweden), Jungheinrich AG (Germany), Kardex Group (Switzerland), Kion Group AG (Germany), Dematic (United States), Intelligrated Inc. (United States), Nordstrong Equipment Ltd. (Canada) and Rexnord (United States). Additionally, other players that are part of this comprehensive study are Sandvik AB (Sweden), Webster Industries (United States), KUKA AG (Germany), Murata Machinery, Ltd. (Japan) and Phoenix Conveyor Belt Systems (Germany).