The Global Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) market presents a comprehensive analysis of the Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) market by product type (Litigation Support, Contract Drafting, E-Discovery, Patent Support and Others), by end-user/application (BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance), Government, Automotive, Healthcare & Life Sciences and Others), and by geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and MEA) along with country level break-up.
- Increased requirement of proficient legal department to deal with process-oriented and high volume of legal work.
- Rise in the cost of legal proceedings has lead companies to outsource LPO services
- Cost efficiency and technological advancement and favorable government policies
- Existence of a large number of professionals who offer legal services at lower remuneration.
- Many organizations are focusing on implementing risk management solutions to manage risks which will drive the rate of revenue generation in the LPO service market.
- Alignment of legal services and procurement.
- Concerns over the increase in legal cost and the efforts of Corporation is hampering the global LPO market.
Geographic Segmentation and Analysis
This section of our report presents a realistic picture of the Global Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) industry. Investors and manufacturers can easily understand the inherent opportunities and challenges for their products in geographical region of interest.
The regional segmentation covered in this report are:
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)