The Global IoT Managed Services market presents a comprehensive analysis of the IoT Managed Services market by product type (Security Management Services, Network Management Services, Infrastructure Management Services, Device Management Services and Data Management Services), by end-user/application (Energy and Utilities, IT and Telecom, Manufacturing, Transportation, Retail and Others), and by geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and MEA) along with country level break-up.
- The rising adoption rate of smart technologies in various industries has led the demand for the IoT technologies
- Growing penetration toward cost-effective managed services
- Managed service providers enable operational effectiveness and high-performance work systems in organizations
- Increasing momentum of managed cloud services across the globe
- Inability of managed service providers to cope up with IoT complexities
Geographic Segmentation and Analysis
This section of our report presents a realistic picture of the Global IoT Managed Services industry. Investors and manufacturers can easily understand the inherent opportunities and challenges for their products in geographical region of interest. For instance, while the Asia Pacific holds majority of market share of the IoT Managed Services, the North America has emerged as a crucial market for several IoT Managed Services brands.
The regional segmentation covered in this report are:
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)