Scope of the Study
Silos are large structures which are used for storing bulk materials such as cement, grains, coal, wood chips, food products and sawdust. These silos are made in different sizes, configurations and materials according to the requirement of customers. They are built on site or can be transported there. Moreover, the flexible silos are made from special coated materials which are durable and supported by form frames. These type of silos offers 25% more capacity than steel silos. Also, they are cheaper to transport and offers improved sterility as very less residue is left.
The market study is being classified by Type (Tower, Bunker and Bag), by Application (Petrochemical, Mineral, Food, Grain, Plastics Industries and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
CST Industries (United States), Franklin Hodge Industries Ltd. (United Kingdom), The Eagle Group Ltd. (United States), Balmoral Group Holdings Ltd (United Kingdom), Pittsburgh Tank Corporation (United States), Bulk Process Equipment (United States), Bentall Rowlands (United Kingdom), Silos Cordoba (Spain), Sioux Steel (United States) and Hanson (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Manufacturers which are also part of the research are TSC (Singapore), Scutti (Italy), Acterra (United States), Nelsons (Australia) and P+W Metallbau (Germany).
The market of Silos is concentrated as it consists of major players. Due to availability of many large companies, they are trying to gain a competitive edge in the market through strategic partnership, acquisition, expansion, and introduction of new features to the product. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Manufacturers will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Silos market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Silos market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Silos has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Rising production of grains such as wheat, maize, rice and sorghum as these are staple foods in most of the countries. The grains are produced once in a year and requires storage in bulk amount. This in turn is influencing the usage of silos. These factors are contributing towards the market growth
- Growing Requirement of Real Time Monitoring of Grains
- Risk Associated with Handing of Silos as it May Cause Explosion or Fire
- Flammable Vapors Generated by Decomposition of Grains may Cause Suffocation
- Growing construction industry is leading to usage of metal silos. During the past few years the urbanisation has increased the need of commercial as well as residential building. This requires storage of cement which can be accomplished by silos.
- Issue Related to Transportation of Silos due to Stringent Government Regulations
Market Leaders and their expansionary development strategies
On 9th April 2018, Balmoral tanks has acquired Servomac Ltd. which is a chesterfield based pipework specialist. This acquisition helps the company to expand in pipeline arena
Key Target AudienceManufacturers, Raw material suppliers, Government Regulatory Bodies, Government Research Organisations, Private Research Organisations and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase