Patient Temperature Monitoring Market Scope
Monitors that measure a patient's temperature during surgery, post-operative care, hazardous care, sepsis and contamination, shock, fertility and ovulation assessment, hypothermia and hyperthermia treatment, or other cases where body temperature is uninterrupted must be observed. The temperature measurement is also referred to medically as thermometry. Our body temperature can be measured in many parts of our body. The most common zones are the mouth, ear, armpit, and rectum. It can also be measured on our forehead. Thermometers display body temperature in either degrees Fahrenheit (° F) or degrees Celsius (° C). By evaluating body temperature, the doctor can examine the effectiveness of treatments based on body temperature. The body changes its normal temperature to support the body's protective mechanisms.
The market study is being classified by Type (Wearable Continuous Temperature Sensors, Smart Temperature Monitoring Patches, Table-top Temperature Monitoring Devices, Handheld Temperature Monitoring Devices and Invasive Temperature Monitoring Devices), by Application (Hospital and Surgical Centers, Nursing Facilities, Home care, Ambulatory Care Centers and Other End Users) and major geographies with country level break-up.
The companies are now exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new developments in existing products, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are also exploring new geographies and industries through expansions and acquisitions so as to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Patient Temperature Monitoring market throughout the predicted period.
3M (United States), American Diagnostic Corporation (United States), Braun (Germany), Cardinal Health (United States), Drägerwerk (Germany), Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (United States), Masimo (United States), Microlife Corporation (Taiwan), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands) and Terumo Corporation (Japan) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Patient Temperature Monitoring market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Patient Temperature Monitoring has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
- Growing Preference for Home and Remote Monitoring
- Increasing use of Temperature Monitoring System in Pharmaceutical Facilities to Monitor Medicines and Vaccines
- Ease of Use and Portability Devices to Promote the Growth
- Growing Information Technology (IT) Sector and Need for Safety in Data Centers
- Rising Incidence of Lifestyle and Chronic Diseases
- Demand for Patient Temperature Monitoring System So As to Monitor the Temperature For Ensuring its Safety of the Patient
- Increasing Demand for Patient Temperature Monitoring Devices in Non-Hospital Settings
- Growth in the Healthcare Industry Worldwide
- Advancing and Enhancing Its Components for Reducing Technological Issues
- Issues Related To Government Regulations
- Fluctuations in the Raw Material Prices
- Growing Concerns Regarding Invasive Monitoring Devices
Key Target AudienceProviders of Patient Temperature Monitoring, End-Users, Potential Investors, Market Research Firms, Regulatory Bodies and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase