Smart TV gesture recognition is a system that is used to create an excellent user experience in terms of connectivity and interactive communication between man and machine. Systems built from a standard Smart TV to include gesture and voice control have a bright future. To create a cool feature on the smart-TV that recognizes five different gestures performed by the user and allows users to control the TV without using a remote. The webcam mounted on the TV continuously monitors the gestures. Gesture recognition technology is the ability to communicate with machines by using human bodily motions that typically originate from the face or hand. The gesture recognition technology in the Smart TV allows the user to collaborate with a device to complete specific tasks without having to touch it. The report focuses on the Smart TV gesture recognition market in great detail.
|Unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Customization Scope||Avail customization with purchase of this report. Add or modify country, region & or narrow down segments in the final scope subject to feasibility|
- Ease of Adoption Because of Low Technical Complexity for End Users
- Increasing Application of Gesture Control Features in Smart TV
- Increasing Digitization across Various Industries
- Increasing Usage of Touchless Sanitary Solutions
- Growing Concern Regarding Integration with Interfaces in Different Devices
- Computationally Expensive
The Gesture Recognition for Smart TV market framework should serve as a basic structure to support the strategic decision-making process for Vendors. For instance, the question of whether a Vendors wants to expand in other areas of the market value chain would fundamentally determine its strategy.
1. What is the current setup of the Gesture Recognition for Smart TV Industry, and what is its growth trajectory through 2027?
2. Trends that might impact the resulting strategic moves of the Vendors
3. How can Vendors take advantage of the changing market dynamics and capture new opportunities lying in the Gesture Recognition for Smart TV market?
The market is seeing moderate market players, by seeing huge growth in this market the key leading vendors are highly focusing on the production technologies, efficiency enhancement, and product life. There is a various growth opportunity in this market which is captured by leading players via tracking the ongoing process enhancement and huge invest in market growth strategies. The key Vendors profiled in the report are Eyesight Tech (Israel), Leap Motion (United States), LG Electronics (South Korea), Panasonic (Japan), Pointgrab (Israel), Samsung Electronics (South Korea), Softkinetic (Belgium), Sony (Japan), Tesna (South korea) and Texas Instruments (United States). Additionally, other players that are part of this comprehensive study are Thalmic Labs Inc. (Canada), Linux Foundation (United States) and Others.
Gesture Recognition for Smart TV Market Scope
|Application / End User||Commercial and Hardware|
|Type||Kinect Based, Vision Based and Others|
|Functionality||Image acquisition,Feature extraction,Gesture classification|
|Software||2D,3D Image Sensor|
|Hardware||Image Sensor,IR Proximity Sensor,IR Temperature Sensor|