Scope of the Study
Smart-Bottle is a kind of smart feeding bottle which helps a lot regarding the feeding of the little ones. With the help of a built-in heating pad that warms up the milk so that it can be fed to the baby at a perfect temperature. Moreover, it displays the temperature in real-time and also warns if the temperature is too high for feeding to the baby. It hereby also features an accelerator sensor that would record and build up statistics every time the feeding activity would take place, and thereby helping with the maintaining of proper feeding time and angle. The main features of the smart feeding bottle are as follows:, • Real-time temp. monitoring and excessive heat warning, • Warms and keeps warm up to a temperature of 122ºF or 50ºC, • Feeding activity recorder, • Feeding angle coaching and • Safe glass body
The market study is being classified, by Application (Individual and Commercial) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Wyeth (United States), Nestle (Switzerland), Adiri (Canada), Dr. Brown’s (United States), Born Free Foundation (United Kingdom), Comotomo (United States), The Honest Company (United States), MAM (United States), Medela (Switzerland) and Lifefactory (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The companies are now exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new developments in existing products, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are also exploring new geographies and industries through expansions and acquisitions so as to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Smart Feeding Bottle market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Smart Feeding Bottle market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Smart Feeding Bottle has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Birth Rate of Infants Increases the Production of Smart Feeding Bottles
- An Increase in the Number of Working Women in the Market is Resulting in the Growth of Smart Feeding Bottle Market
- Manufacturers are Focusing on Introducing Such Products in Markets That Would Reduce the Health Causing Problems in Infants
- Growing Adoption of Sterilized Bottles as well as Bottles with Minimal Side Effects for the Infants
- Raw Material Fluctuations might Lead to Increasing Prices of Smart Feeding Bottle
- Side Effects of Plastic Used in Smart Feeding Bottles
- Increasing Demand for Smart Feeding Bottle and Increasing Awareness About the Same from Developed Economies
- Upsurging Underage Population Worldwide is Resulting in Growing Demand
- Many New Entrants are Entering the Market with New Ideas Are Creating Unexpected Challenges
- Unawareness About the Smart Feeding Bottle in Underdeveloped Regions
Key Target AudienceManufacturers of Smart Feeding Bottle, Suppliers and Distributors of Smart Feeding Bottle, End-Users, Potential Investors, Market Research Firms, Regulatory Bodies and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase