The Global Automotive Electronic Control Unit market presents a comprehensive analysis of the Automotive Electronic Control Unit market by product type (Engine Control Unit, Brake Control Module, Engine Management System, Powertrain System, Climate Control System and Others), by end-user/application (Passenger Vehicles and Commercial Vehicles), and by geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and MEA) along with country level break-up.
- Stringent automotive guidelines proposed by the governments in various countries, particularly in Europe and North America have led to a considerable growth in the automotive electronic control unit market.
- Enhancement in the features of electronic components and technologies of the emerging electric vehicle industry, in order to augment the passenger comfort level.
- Driver safety, security concerns, effortless driving and minimum maintenance.
- In the current scenario, rise in demand of electric vehicles and autonomous cars which are equipped with various automotive electronic control unit along with LiDAR sensor technology in order to provide the advanced driver assistance features.
- Smartphones connected to the vehicle providing the driver with real time information.
- Lack of awareness regarding subsystems and difficulty of OEMs in maintaining & managing the embedded controller enabled process might act as a restraint for market growth.
Geographic Segmentation and Analysis
This section of our report presents a realistic picture of the Global Automotive Electronic Control Unit industry. Investors and manufacturers can easily understand the inherent opportunities and challenges for their products in geographical region of interest. For instance, while the Asia-Pacific holds majority of market share of the Automotive Electronic Control Unit, the North-America has emerged as a crucial market for several Automotive Electronic Control Unit brands.
The regional segmentation covered in this report are:
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)