The Global Automotive Powertrain Systems market presents a comprehensive analysis of the Automotive Powertrain Systems market by product type (Engine, Transmission, Differentials, Drive Shafts and Others), by end-user/application (Passenger Vehicles and Commercial Vehicles), and by geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and MEA) along with country level break-up.
- Increasing demand for automated transmission
- Growing need for enhanced traction, high towing capacity and increased acceleration in vehicles for safe driving
- Surging consumption expenditure, high demand for automobiles and up-gradation of automobile system.
- Stringent government regulations on reducing emission, growing demand for eco-friendly vehicles and the technological improvements in powertrain systems.
- Experiencing the huge demand for passenger cars and other vehicles
- Surging trend for engine downsizing which reduces fuel emission.
- Growing demand for automated transmission in powertrain system
- Increasing production cost of powertrain system
Geographic Segmentation and Analysis
This section of our report presents a realistic picture of the Global Automotive Powertrain Systems industry. Investors and manufacturers can easily understand the inherent opportunities and challenges for their products in geographical region of interest. For instance, while the Asia-Pacific holds majority of market share of the Automotive Powertrain Systems, the North-America has emerged as a crucial market for several Automotive Powertrain Systems brands.
The regional segmentation covered in this report are:
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)