Automotive Refrigerants Market Scope
Automobiles Refrigerants are used in the air conditioning system, in order to absorb and release the heat inside the automobiles. It is an essential part of the automotive air conditioning system, hence the growing demand for automobiles all over the world is increasing the demand for the automotive refrigerant. There are different types of air refrigerants, by keeping concern regarding the environmental condition the manufactures are producing efficient and eco-friendly refrigerants in the air conditioning system. An increasing number of automobiles are driving this industry.
The market study is being classified by Type (R134a, R1234yf, R12 and Others), by Application (OEM and Aftermarket) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Automotive Refrigerants market throughout the predicted period.
Honeywell (United States), Arkema (France), Oz-Chill (Australia), HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA (Germany), Mexichem (Mexico), Chemours (United States), The Linde Group (Germany) and SINOCHEM GROUP (China) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Automotive Refrigerants market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Automotive Refrigerants has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
Various amendments introduced by the government for ozone protection such as the cut of Australia’s use of HFCs by 20% in 2018 and banned the usage of R134a in Europe and the United States. are leading to increasing the demand for new and less harmful refrigerants.
- Acceptance of Nontoxic Refrigerants, for Controlling Environmental Concern
- Increasing Rate of Automobiles Globally
- Higher Time-Spend inside Vehicles is Leading to Demand for Cabin Comfort Features such as Automobiles Refrigerants
- The Growing use of Air Conditioning System in the Automotive Industry
- Rising Long-distance travel and rising traffic congestion is also Giving the Opportunity in this Industry
- Increasingly Stringent Regulations Against Fluorocarbon Refrigerants
- Concern Related Towards the Flammability and Toxicity Issues
- Issue Related with Some Technical Constraints and Maintenance during the Usage of Air Conditioning Refrigerant
Key Target AudienceAutomotive Refrigerants Manufactures, Automotive Refrigerants Distributors, Potential Investor, End-User and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase