What is Residential Metal Roofing Market?
Residential metal roofing is also called as Cadillac of roofing. Metal roofs can be made from a variety of metals like tin sheets, copper, aluminum, zinc or stainless-steel sheets that are environment–friendly and recyclable. Each of these metals provides a distinctive aesthetic touch and can be designed to suit various styles of roofing. Tin sheets are commonly used as roofing materials in Indian residential metal roofing, especially in structures where it is simply not possible to use concrete roofing. Nowadays, due to the advancement of building techniques and the increased varieties of materials being used in the field of construction is accelerating the growth of the global residential metal roofing market in the forecast period.
The market study is being classified by Type (Galvalume Coated Steel, Galvanized Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Zinc and Others), by Application (New Installation and Renovation) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Saint-Gobain (CertainTeed) (France), Kingspan Group (Ireland), NCI Building Systems (United States), BlueScope Steel Limited (Austalia), Fletcher Building (New Zealand), Headwaters Inc (United States), Safal Group (Kenya), Nucor Building Systems (United States), Tata Steel Europe (United Kingdom) and The OmniMax International, Inc (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Manufacturers which are also part of the research are Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation (United States), McElroy Metal, Inc. (United States), Carlisle SynTec Systems (United States) and Isopan S.p.A. (Italy).
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies.The Manufacturers having a strong hold in the market are Saint-Gobain, Kingspan Group, NCI Building Systems, and BlueScope Steel Limited. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States and European Manufacturers will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Residential Metal Roofing market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Residential Metal Roofing market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Residential Metal Roofing has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Demand for Residential Building Construction
- Rapid Urbanization in Developing and Developing Countries
- The Growing Inclination towards Eco-Friendly Construction
- Increasing Demand for the Green Construction Material
- Growing Demand for Energy-Efficient Materials
- High Adoption due to Environmentally Friendly Roofing Materials and Chemicals
- High Adoption due to Development of New Products and Technology
- High Investment Cost associated with Installation and High Manufacturing
- Capital Cost for Metal Roofing
- Emerging Markets are Revenue Pockets for Manufacturers of Roofing Materials
- Technological Advancements in Roofing Materials and Chemicals
- Growing Demand due to High Adoption of Solar Power and Energy Codes
- Economic Slowdown in Europe and China to Decrease the Demand for Roofing Materials and Chemicals
Key Target AudienceResidential Metal Roofing Manufacturers, Potential Technology Investors, Regulatory & Government Bodies, Downstream Vendors, End Users and Other