Global Natural Rubber Latex Market Overview:
The natural rubber is extracted from the bay Hevea tree in the form of latex, which is collected in a series of steps involving preservation, concentration, coagulation, dewatering, drying, cleaning, and blending. Because of its natural source, it is sold in a multiple of grades based on purity, viscosity, viscosity stability, oxidation resistance and rate of cure. About 90% of natural rubber latex is processed for manufacture of extruded rubber products, moulded goods or pneumatic tyres and remaining 10% is used for the production of rubber gloves, dipped products such as swimming caps and balloons. Natural rubber latex is a natural commodity that has tremendous economic and strategic importance. Natural rubber latex used for the production of dipped goods, extruded threads, adhesives, carpet-backing and moulded foams.
- Increasing use of Elastomeric Foam in Various Applications
- Increasing Demand for Automobiles
- Superior Properties of Natural Rubber Latex such as Flexibility, Elasticity and High Strength
- Lack of Awareness about the Benefits of Insulation
- Growing Opportunities in the Healthcare Sector in Emerging Economies
- High Prices of Raw Material
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail competitive advantage through combined synergies.
Some of the key players profiled in the report are Sri Trang Agro-Industry (Thailand), Thai Rubber Latex Corporation (Thailand), Yunnan State Farms Group (China), Edathala Polymers Pvt Ltd (India), Tong Thai Rubber Group (Thailand), Ba Phuc Rubber (Vietnam), Sinochem International Corporation (China), Unitex Rubber (Thailand), Hevea-Tec (Brazil), Basil Rubber Factory (India) and Von Bundit (Thailand). Additionally, following companies can also be profiled that are part of our coverage like Bakrie Sumatera Plantations (Indonesia), Vietnam Rubber Group (Vietnam), China Hainan Rubber (China) and Vytex (United States). Analyst at AdvanceMarketAnalytics see Thailand Vendors to retain maximum share of Global Natural Rubber Latex market by 2024. Considering Market by Characteristics, the sub-segment i.e. High Strength will boost the Natural Rubber Latex market. Considering Market by Method, the sub-segment i.e. Compounding will boost the Natural Rubber Latex market.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be provided prior to purchase
The top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to estimate and validate the size of the Global Natural Rubber Latex market.
In order to reach an exhaustive list of functional and relevant players various industry classification standards are closely followed such as NAICS, ICB, SIC to penetrate deep in important geographies by players and a thorough validation test is conducted to reach most relevant players for survey in Natural Rubber Latex market.
In order to make priority list sorting is done based on revenue generated based on latest reporting with the help of paid databases such as Factiva, Bloomberg etc.
Finally the questionnaire is set and specifically designed to address all the necessities for primary data collection after getting prior appointment by targeting key target audience that includes Manufacturers of Natural Rubber Latex, Suppliers of Natural Rubber Latex, Wholesalers, Distributors and Retailers of Natural Rubber Latex, Automobile Industry, Healthcare Industry and Governmental Bodies.
This helps us to gather the data related to players revenue, operating cycle and expense, profit along with product or service growth etc.
Almost 70-80% of data is collected through primary medium and further validation is done through various secondary sources that includes Regulators, World Bank, Association, Company Website, SEC filings, OTC BB, USPTO, EPO, Annual reports, press releases etc.