Mining Dozers Market Scope
Mining Dozer is also known as Bulldozers in major parts of the world. It is a crawler-mounted tractor equipped with blades that helps in construction sites for different purposes. The main purpose that enables the market for dozers is the mining industry. The rising need for mining in many countries has made the market players manufacture different kinds of innovative blades for various kinds of landfills. Such as Shantui, a multinational construction equipment manufacturer based in Shandong, China is the largest producer, owing to the new innovative techniques in the market. In addition to that the Indian Governments Union Budget 2018-2019, has allocated funds of USD 92.22 billion for the infrastructure sector which in turn demands these dozers in present and forecasted Year.
The market study is being classified by Type (Crawler Mining Dozer and Tire Mining Dozer), by Application (Quarry, Coal mine and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Manufacturers will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Mining Dozers market throughout the predicted period.
Shantui (China), Caterpillar (United States), Komatsu (Japan), thyssenkrupp AG (Germany), Atlas Copco (Sweden), Larsen & Toubro (India), Liebherr (Switzerland), Sandvik AB (Sweden), John Deere (United States), Hitachi Construction Machinery (Japan) and JCB (United Kingdom) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Manufacturers which are also part of the research are Epiroc (Sweden), SRC Holdings Corporation (United States) and Swanson Industries (United States).
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Mining Dozers market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Mining Dozers has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
On 5th January 2019, Komatsu equips D375A-8 mining dozer with intelligent Machine Control. The company releases its first mining dozer to incorporate its fully-integrated intelligent Machine Control (iMC) system, which helps in delivering proven productivity, efficiency, and cost-saving benefits, according to the company.
- Increasing Renting of Construction Equipment is Considered as one of the Trends Being Witnessed in the Mining Dozer Industry
- Adoption of Compact Designing of these Dozers by OEMs so that they can be Capable of Operating in Uneven and Small Terrains
- Increased mining activities globally are expected to be a major factor that grows the market demand. For example, China with (399.7 tonnes) has been the top-producing nation, accounting for 12 percent of global mine production in the world, thus enhancing the demand for these dozers.
- Increased Capital Spending in the Mining Sector by Several Players in the Industry to Meet the Growing Demand for Raw Materials from the Manufacturing Industry
- Rising Demand for Mineral and Metal-Based Commodities is Expected to Cumulate the Market Demand
- High Cost With These Dozers
- Need for Highly Skilled Workforce
Key Target AudienceMining Dozers Manufacture, Mining Dozers Distributors, Potential Investors and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase