Solid Sodium Silicate Market Scope
Solid sodium silicate is a chemical compound of sodium metasilicate, sodium orthosilicate, and sodium pyrosilicate. It is colorless glassy or crystalline solids, soluble in water, and stable in neutral and alkaline solutions. Solid sodium silicate is widely used in various applications including cement and ceramic refractory manufacturing, water treatment, paper & pulp, manufacturing of detergent, and many more. The robust growth of the construction industry due to increasing industrialization and urbanization will accelerate the growth as the demand for silicate cement is increasing. Solid sodium silicate is also mixed with adhesives as it removes water and forms a rigid solid that provides permanent resistance to tearing, bugs, heat, and water.
|Unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Key Companies Profiled||BASF (Germany), Marsina Engineering srl (Italy), Luoyang Qihang Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd. (China), Nippon Chemical Industrial (Japan), PQ Chemicals (United States), Otto Chemie Pvt. Ltd. (India), Ankit Silicate (India), IQE Group (Spain), CIECH S.A. (Poland), Tokuyama Corporation (Japan), Sinchem Silica Gel Co., Ltd. (China) and Kiran Global Chem Limited (India)|
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies.
BASF (Germany), Marsina Engineering srl (Italy), Luoyang Qihang Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd. (China), Nippon Chemical Industrial (Japan), PQ Chemicals (United States), Otto Chemie Pvt. Ltd. (India), Ankit Silicate (India), IQE Group (Spain), CIECH S.A. (Poland), Tokuyama Corporation (Japan), Sinchem Silica Gel Co., Ltd. (China) and Kiran Global Chem Limited (India) are some of the key players that are part of study coverage.
The research aims to propose a patent-based approach in searching for potential technology partners as a supporting tool for enabling open innovation. The study also proposes a systematic searching process of technology partners as a
preliminary step to select the emerging and key players that are involved in implementing market estimations. While patent analysis is employed to overcome the aforementioned data- and process-related limitations, as expenses occurred in that technology allows us to estimate the market size by evolving segments as target market from total available market.
The study have segmented the market of Global Solid Sodium Silicate market , by Application (Detergents, Water Treatment, Paper & Pulp, Construction Material, Coatings, Oil Well Drilling, Metal Casting, Food Preservation and Others) and Region with country level break-up.On the basis of application, segment is dominating the market in the year 2021
On the basis of geography, the market of Solid Sodium Silicate has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). region held largest market share in the year 2021.
- Growing Popularity of High Purity Solid Sodium Silicate Among the consumers for Various Applications
- Increasing Demand for Solid Sodium Silicate as an Ingredient for the manufacturing of Detergents and Cleaning Compounds
- Significant Growth of Construction Industry and Increasing Demand for Silicate Cement Due to its Strong Binding Properties and Temperature Resistance
- Consumption of Solid Sodium Silicate for Water Treatment to Remove Iron And / Or Excessive Manganese Due to Its Cost-Effectiveness
- Increasing Importance of Sodium Silicate as an Important Ingredient in the Refractories and Chemically Resistant Mortars
- Rapidly Growing Mineral Processing and Drilling Activities in the Asia Pacific Region Will Boost the Market
- Volatility in the Transportation Costs and Side Effects Associated with Solid Sodium Silicate May Hamper the Growth
- Availability of Other Substitutes of Solid Sodium Silicate in the Global Market Can Create Challenges
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Solid Sodium Silicate Manufacturers, Suppliers and Distributors of Solid Sodium Silicate, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, Government Bodies and Research Organizations, End-User Industries and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. What are the key segments playing vital role in Solid Sodium Silicate Market?
The Solid Sodium Silicate study can be customized to meet your requirements. The market size breakdown by type , by end use application [Detergents, Water Treatment, Paper & Pulp, Construction Material, Coatings, Oil Well Drilling, Metal Casting, Food Preservation and Others].
2. How big is the Solid Sodium Silicate Market?
The Solid Sodium Silicate Market is gaining popularity and expected to see strong valuation by 2027.