What is Air Heaters Market?
Air Heater refers to a device designed to heat air in the process in which the primary objective is to increase the thermal efficiency of the process. Air Heater market is expected to grow significantly in the forecasted period owing to the growing construction industry in residential, commercial and industrial sectors. Innovation in building design and shift towards energy efficiency for the building have created opportunity to manufactures.
The market study is being classified by Type (Indirect Fired Air Heaters, Direct Fired Air Heaters, Duct Heater, Portable air heater and Others), by Application (Packaging, Drying, Sealing and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Watlow Electric Manufacturing Co. (United States), Osram Licht AG (Germany), Hotwatt Industries (India), Tutco-Farnam Custom Products (United States), Stelter & Brinck (United States), Dayco (United States), Chromalox, Inc (United States), Tioga (United States), Wacker Neuson (Germany) and Durex Industries (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Manufacturers which are also part of the research are EXHEAT Ltd (India), Leister Technologies (Switzerland) and Anupam Heaters & Controls Private Limited (India).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Manufacturers will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Air Heaters market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Air Heaters market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Air Heaters has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Growing Demand for Central Heating System in Residential and Commercial Application
- Growth in Construction Activities with Added Focus to Improve Building Efficiency
- Rise in Adoption of Solar Air Heater Owing to Adoption of Renewable Energy
- Focus on Rugged, Reliable and Safe to Operate for Air Heater for Industrial Application
- Availability of Alternative Heating Equipment
- High Cost Involved in the Manufacturing of Air Heaters
- Emergence of Industry 4.0 and Smart Homes
- Emphasizing on Building Energy Management Systems With an Aim to Conserve Energy
- Performance Optimization of Air Heaters Under Extreme Climatic Condition
Key Target AudienceAir Heater Manufacturers, Air Heater Contractors, Air Heater Providers, Government And Research Organizations, Maintenance And Service Providers, Original Equipment Manufacturers, Research Organizations And Consulting Companies, System Integrators, Technology Investors and Technology Standard Organizations, Forums, Alliances, And Associations