What is Industrial Robotics Services Market Scope?
The major commercial application of robotics technology is industrial robotics services. All of the key foundations for robot control were created with industrial applications in mind at the outset. Manufacturers of industrial robots have developed a new technology that makes robots more human-friendly and adaptable for most applications. For manufacturing, industrial robots are employed. Industrial robots are programmable and automated. Welding, painting, assembly, disassembly, pick and place for printed circuit boards, packing and labeling, palletizing, product inspection, and testing are all examples of robot applications. These applications require a great deal of endurance, speed, and precision. They also have a secondary use in that they can help with material handling.
The Industrial Robotics Services market study is being classified by Type (Articulated Robots, Selective Compliant Assembly Robot Arm (SCARA), Delta Robots and Cartesian Robots) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Analysts at AMA predicts that Players from United States will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Industrial Robotics Services market throughout the predicted period.
ABB (Switzerland), Yaskawa (Japan), Kuka (Germany), Fanuc (Japan), Kawasaki (Japan), Epson (Japan), Staubli (Switzerland), Comau (Germany) and Omran Adept Technology, Inc. (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are HIRO Robotics (Italy), Robo DK (Canada) and MIP Robotics (France).
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Industrial Robotics Services market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Industrial Robotics Services has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
Market Influencers and their development strategies
On Aug 2021 ABB announced that it will buy ASTI Mobile Robotics Group (ASTI), a major global AMR manufacturer with a broad range of applications supported by the company's software package. ABB's robotics and automation portfolio will be bolstered as a result of this acquisition, making it the only firm with a full portfolio for the next generation of flexible automated systems.
In March 2021, ABB announced that they were reducing their carbon footprints at a production facility in Beijing to assist their companywide goal of becoming carbon neutral by 2030. ABB will be able to reduce annual greenhouse emissions by 400 tonnes as a result of this action.
Influencing Market Trend
- Robots Learn New Tricks to Reduce Carbon Footprint
- Robotics Ensures Smooth Flow of Supply Chain in this Covid-19 Pandemic
- Rising Demand for Collaborative Robots
- Increase in Deployment Costs Particularly For Small and Medium-Sized Companies
- Mobile Robots to Revolutionize the Robotics Market
- The industry is growing with robot mobility: unit sales AMRs in the logistics sector, for example, will climb by 31% annually between 2020 and 2023, and AMR deployment in public spaces will also increase rapidly. According to the estimate, global unit sales will increase by 40% every year.
- Rising Demand for Collaborative Robots Because of Their Utility and Ease of Installation
- The Trade Friction Between US and China Had Prolonged and With Impact Of Covid-19 the Situation Will Remain Difficult and Unpredictable For Some Time
- Threats to Privacy and Security Mitigation
- Developing Reliable Artificial Intelligence
- Building Multi-Functional Robots
Key Target AudienceVenture Capitalist, New entrants/investors, Analysts and strategic business planners, Industrial Robotics Manufacturer’s suppliers and distributors, Raw material suppliers, Government regulatory and research organizations and End-use industries
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
To compete effectively, companies also require quantitative estimates of the future growth and qualitative nature of the market. AMA Research features not just specific market sizing estimates, but also include significant value-added commentary on Technological Trends and Innovations, Regulatory Policies, Market Maturity Indicators, Market Share Movements, New Entrants into the Market & Entry/Exit Barriers, Consumer Demographics, Supporting Company Financial and Cash Flow Planning, Open Up New Markets , To Seize Powerful Market Opportunities, Key Decision in Planning and to Further Expand Market Share, Identify Key Business Segments, Market Proposition & Gap Analysis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. At what growth rate would the Industrial Robotics Services market expands?
The Global Industrial Robotics Services market is expected to see a growth of % during projected year 2020 to 2026.
2. Who are the prominent players of the Global Industrial Robotics Services market?
The prominent players of Global Industrial Robotics Services market are ABB (Switzerland), Yaskawa (Japan), Kuka (Germany), Fanuc (Japan), Kawasaki (Japan), Epson (Japan), Staubli (Switzerland), Comau (Germany) and Omran Adept Technology, Inc. (United States), to name a few.
3. What are the top priorities to focus for Industrial Robotics Services market’s growth?
In this highly competitive & fast evolving Industrial Robotics Services industry, the top strategic priorities would remain consistent like innovation, R&D and M&A.