Mobile medical apps are referred to as a software application that runs on smartphones and other communication devices. The various medical accessories can be attached to smartphones and tablets for use. These mobile medicals apps are being widely used in the healthcare sector for data management, bookings, health educations, health information, and health management. New innovations are being done in the sector which facilitated the ease in the mobile medical healthcare apps. It enables the patients to reach the doctors globally at any time.
- Surging Adoption Of Smartphones, Tablets, And Other Mobile Devices
- Surging Adoption Of Medical Health Apps For The Management Of Chronic Disease
- Healthcare Services Have A Robust Adoption Of 3G And 4G Networks
- Lack Of Proper Standard As Well As Regulation
- Low Guidance From Physicians In Choosing Apps
The key Players profiled in the report are Abbott Laboratories (United States), AliveCor (United States), Azumio (United States), DarioHealth (Israel), Fitbit (United States), F. Hoffmann-La Roche (Switzerland), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (United States), Athena Health (United States), Boston Scientific Corporation (United States) and Cohero Health (United States). Additionally, other players that are part of this comprehensive study are Health Arx Technologies, Johnson and Johnson, Medtronic Public, MetaOptima and NuvoAir.