Scope of the Study
Software defined radio is also known as software radio or SDR. It is defined as radio in which some or all physical layer functions are software defined. A radio is any kind of device that can be wirelessly transmitted or receives signals in the radio frequency. This is the part of the electromagnetic spectrum to facilitate the transfer of information. This type of technology provides an efficient and cheap solution to various problems. Because traditional radios has to limit cross-functionality and modified through physical intervention which requires higher production cost and minimal flexibility in supporting multiple waveform standards by allowing multi-mode and multi-band wireless devices that can be enhanced using software upgrades. The software defines radio can applicable in many sectors which will expect to grow in the forecast period.
The market study is being classified and major geographies with country level break-up.
ASELSAN A.S. (Turkey), General Dynamics (United States), BAE Systems (United Kingdom), Northrop Grumman (United States), Raytheon, Inc. (United States), Harris Corporation (United States), Elbit Systems (Israel), Leonardo S. p. A. (Italy), Thales Group (France) and Bharat Electronics Limited (India) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are NXP Semiconductors (Netherland), National Instruments Corporation (United States), Sigfox (United States) and Mobilicom (Israel).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Software Defined Radio market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Software Defined Radio market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Software Defined Radio has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Demand of Software Defined Radio from End-Users for Communication Due to the High Frequency Band
- Increasing Demand of Transceivers which Improves Ground-to-Air Communications
- Increasing Popularity of Software-Defined Radio (SDR) Because of It Provides a Re-Usable and Future-Proof Radio Platform by Combining an RF-To-Baseband Transceiver and a Transceiver Digital Processor
- Growing Trend of Software Defined Radio Technology in the Rapidly Changing and Highly Complex Battlefield
- Software Define Radio Applications Have Been Developed for Android
- Analogue to Digital Converters Limit Top Frequencies That Can Be Used by the Digital Section Therefore It will hinder the Software Defined Radio Market
- Technology Advancement & Development in Traditional Radio System
- Increased Spending By Governments toward Buying Advanced Communication Equipment, Which Is More Durable, Flexible, and Easier To Set Up In a Harsh
- Development of A Software Defined Radio Requires both Hardware and Software Skill
- Basic Platform of Simple Radio is Very Expensive
In July 2019, Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company has received a contract of worth Rs4.88bn (USD70.64 million) to manufacture software defined radios for the Indian Navy. The contract was signed with the Indian Defence Ministry. It represents a key milestone in the countries plans for domestic series production of advanced technology SDRs. and In September 2019, Raytheon a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. Company has been developed and qualify a high-frequency radio under a USD36 million Project Agreement through an Other Transaction Agreement with Consortium Management Group. These High-frequency radios provide the military with secure communications in an increasingly complex and congested threat environment
Key Target AudienceSoftware Defined Radio Manufacturers, Component Providers, Application Software Providers, Engineering Services and Consultants, Radio Manufacturers and System Integrator, End-Users and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase