What is Arterial Stents Market?
Arterial stent is a small tube that is commonly placed during or immediately after angioplasty. It expands inside a coronary artery and prevents the artery from closing up again in a long term. In today’s time, the demand for vascular stents is increasing rapidly with the increasing number of people with heart diseases and other chronic diseases due to changes in lifestyles and lack of exercise. Further, the stents made from a biodegradable polymer are widely used due to their multiple advantages including complete elution of drugs, reduced inflammatory response, and also decreases the risk of late complications like stent strut uncovering, mal-apposition, and endothelial.
|Unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Key Companies Profiled||Cardinal Health (United States), Medtronic (Ireland), Abbott Laboratories (United States), Cook Group (United States), Boston Scientific (United States), Gore Medical (United States), Bard LifeStar (United States), Cordis Corporation (United States), MeKo (Germany) and Integer Holdings Corporation (United States)|
The market study is being classified by Type (Coronary Stents and Peripheral Stents), by Application (Coronary Artery, Carotid Artery, Carotid Artery and Femoral & Popliteal Artery) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Cardinal Health (United States), Medtronic (Ireland), Abbott Laboratories (United States), Cook Group (United States), Boston Scientific (United States), Gore Medical (United States), Bard LifeStar (United States), Cordis Corporation (United States), MeKo (Germany) and Integer Holdings Corporation (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The key manufacturers are targeting the innovations of the products with better quality, and better technical characteristics, and also assist in providing and humanizing the after-sale service to the consumers. The key players are probable to keep a stronghold on the market over the anticipated period. The key players are accepting strategic decisions and are thinking about mergers and acquisitions in order to maintain their presence in the market Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Arterial Stents market throughout the forecasted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Arterial Stents market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Arterial Stents has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Number of Patients with Coronary Artery Disease Across the Globe Due to Change in Eating Habits and Lack of Exercise
- Surging Demand for Technologically Advanced Solutions to Perform Less Invasive and Less Painful Surgical Procedure
- Wide Application of Polymer in Cardiology and Increased Focus on the Development of Arterial Stents from Biodegradable Polymer and Modification of Oxide Layer on Niti Stent Corrosion Resistance
- High Cost Associated with Angioplasty and Arterial Stents is the Biggest Restraint for the Market
- Lack of Awareness About the Arterial Stents in the Rural Areas and Inadequate Funding May Limit the Adoption
- Growing Popularity of NiTi Stents Due to Its High Sensitivity of Corrosion and Fatigue Resistance
- Increasing Geriatric Population with Chronic Diseases Across the Globe Especially in North America Will Boost Market
- Risk of Re-Narrowing Of the Artery in Bare-Metal Stents Can Hamper the Growth
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Arterial Stents Manufacturers, Suppliers and Distributors of Arterial Stents, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, Government Bodies and Research Organizations, End-Users and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Arterial Stents Market?
"Increasing Number of Patients with Coronary Artery Disease Across the Globe Due to Change in Eating Habits and Lack of Exercise
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Arterial Stents Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Arterial Stents Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Arterial Stents Market?
United States will lead Arterial Stents Market in coming years.