What is Agar Agar Gum Market?
Agar-Agar or Agar is a jelly-like substance obtained from red algae. In today’s time, agar gum is highly adopted as a vegan alternative of gelatin. Agar is widely used as a primary ingredient in dairy products and bakery & confection gel. Agar delivers a set texture and firmness to bakery glazes and icings that are applied warm to donuts and pastries. However, at low usage levels, Agar is also used to aid in suspension in UHT-processed shelf-stable beverages because of its limited interaction with other functional ingredients.
The market study is being classified by Type (Powder, Strips and Square), by Application (Bakery & Pastry, Beverages, Confectioneries, Microbiology and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Myeong Shin Agar (South Korea), Meron Group (India), Marine Science Co., Ltd. (Japan), Agarmex (Mexico), Orient Resources Company (Hong Kong), TIC Gums (United States), B&V (Italy), Agar Shallow (Indonesia), Surya Indoalgas (Indonesia) and Titan Biotech Ltd (India) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The rising number of players expected to enter the global market is predicted to enhance the competition level as well as encourage the growth of the overall market in the near future. Players are anticipated to focus on the development of new compounds, which is likely to encourage the growth of the global market throughout the forecast period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Agar Agar Gum market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Agar Agar Gum has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- The Inclination towards the Plant-based Alternative of Gelatin Due to Growing Vegan Population
- Rise in Need of Agar Gums to Stabilize Bakery Fillings and in Formation of Bakery and Confection Gel Due to High Thermal Stability
- Growing Development of New Products and Increasing Investment in R&D Activities by the Key Players
- High Cost of Agar Gum than Gelatin As It is Plant-Based
- High Application of Agar Gum in Milk-based Desserts and Dairy Products in Asia Pacific Region
- Availability of Agar Agar Substitutes like Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Etc. in The Market
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Agar-Agar Gum Manufacturers, Suppliers and Distributors of Agar Agar Gum, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, Government Regulatory and Research Organizations, End-Users and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Agar Agar Gum Market?
"The Inclination towards the Plant-based Alternative of Gelatin Due to Growing Vegan Population
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Agar Agar Gum Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Agar Agar Gum Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Agar Agar Gum Market?
will lead the Agar Agar Gum Market.