Scope of the Study
Floating fender is the foremost anti-collision product used for various marine applications in the world. It is rubber cushioning product bloated with air act as protective medium against collision and floated between two ships or between ship and dockside wall to prevent damage to the hull and the quay wall during ship to ship operations or when ships are tied. It comes in various designs and forms, the most suitable type depends on its application and the requirements of the facilities/ships. Increasing offshore construction activity has boosted the demand for floating fender in the market.
The market study is being classified by Type (Sling-Type Fender and Net-Type Fender), by Application (Submarine Jetties, Certain Ferry Types, Oil Rigs, LPG Vessels, Ocean Platforms and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Yokohama Rubber Company (Japan), Trelleborg (Sweden), Bridgestone (Japan), Sumitomo Rubber Industries (Japan), Anchor Marine (United Kingdom), Bridgestone (United States), IRM (India), Wabtec Corporation (United States), Evergreen (China) and Zhaoyuan Talent Plastic Chemical Co., Ltd. (China) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Manufacturers will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Floating Fender market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Floating Fender market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Floating Fender has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Growing Demand to Increase the Safety of Offloading Operation
- Increasing demand from marine
- Increasing offshore construction activity
- The Emerging Demand for Pneumatic Fender over the Alternatives to Conventional Marine Fender
- Storing the Fender for Long without Use Can Affect Internal Pressure of the Floating Vender
- The Reasonable Costing and High Product Quality Are Increasingly Preferred Has Created the Opportunity of Growth across Globe
- With Advanced Manufacturing Technique, Well Equipped Checkout, Strong Technology Base Has Also Drives the Opportunities of Growth
- Maximum Load on Floating Fender, Often Leads To Damage of the Ship and Mooring Facilities
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase