What is Handheld Vacuum Market?
The global handheld vacuum market is expected to grow at a significant rate, according to the AMA study. The growing demand for portable home appliances propelled by growth in purchasing power of consumers due to the rising disposable income is expected to be one of the major factors aiding into the growth of the market.
The market study is being classified by Type (Wired and Wireless), by Application (Residential and Commercial) and major geographies with country level break-up.
AEG (England), BISSELL (United States), BLACK+DECKER Inc. (United States), Dirt Devil (United States), Dyson (United Kingdom), G2S Limited (United Kingdom), Grey Technology Limited (United Kingdom), Kärcher North America (United States), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), LG Electronics (South Korea), Midea America Corp (United States), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (United States), Roborock (United States), SharkNinja Operating LLC (United States), Techtronic Floor Care Technology Limited. (United States) and Vax Ltd (United Kingdom) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The vendors in this market are majorly focusing on development of new & innovative products in order to remain competitive in the market by expanding their product portfolio to cater to different types of end-users across the industry. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Handheld Vacuum market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Handheld Vacuum market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Handheld Vacuum has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- The Growing Demand for Portable Home Appliances
- Rising Disposable Income Propelling the Purchasing Power of Consumers & Thereby Raising the Demand for Consumer Electronics
- Availability of Affordable Products Due to Presence of a Large Number of Players Across the World
- Online E-commerce Platforms Boosting the Sales of Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
- Introduction of Lightweight Wireless Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
- Lower Dirt Chamber Capacity
- Less Power in Wireless Handheld Vacuum Cleaners Due to Its Battery Operated Nature
- The Development of Artificial Intelligence-based Handheld Vacuum Cleaners is Expected to Create Huge Opportunities for Market Vendors
- Required Periodic Maintenance & Extra Care to Maintain the Life Cycle
Market Leaders and some development strategies
In August 2018, BISSELL Inc. announced that it has completed the acquisition of commercial vacuum brand Sanitaire from Electrolux
In January 2020, Roborock announced that it has launched its all-new first handheld vacuum solution, the Roborock H6