Global Silicone Release Liner Market Overview:
With the increased efficiency of raw materials in the chemical industry, the high demand for silicone liners is rising in the tape market leading to the growth of Silicone liners market. Release liners which are based on silicone are extensively used as a carrier sheet on to the adhesive cast and protect the adhesive during storage and transit and ultimately release from the adhesive without any damage. It is a paper or plastic-based film sheet used during manufacturing process to prevent a sticky surface (label) from adhering. The liner is coated on or both sides with a release agent which allows sticky effect from any type of sticky material. The basic criteria for these liners are that coating should be uniform with a continuous layer of silicone which will avoid the interaction that occurs between unreacted silicone and adhesive.
- A transition of the chemical industry to thinner materials (coating).
- High throughput for production leading to the reduction of cost.
- Increasing demand from food and pharmaceutical companies
- Increasing demand from end-user industry for better labeling and packaging.
- Direct impact on the dynamics of the industry which includes the introduction of recyclable environmentally friendly release liners and the development of a functional coating that enhance the functionality of release liners.
- Due to the growing concern over the waste produced by the Silicone release liners, manufacturers are adopting the linerless technology to manufacture labels and tapes
- This strategy eliminates the waste and reduces the cost associated with label manufacturing which can act as a restraint to the growth of this market.
- The increasing demand for film-based liners and surge in label printing technology are other important factors contributing to global silicone release liner market providing an opportunity to the key players of this market.
- The increasing price of the liners and Environmental Sustainability.
The market is fragmented by many players who are adopting organic and inorganic strategies. Regional players have increased their production to some extent to compete in the market.
Some of the key players profiled in the report are Loparex (United States), Lintec (Japan), 3M (United States), Saint-Gobain (France), Silico nature (United States), Oji F-Tex (Japan), Fujiko (Japan), Formula (Switzerland) and Mitsubishi Polyester (United States). Additionally, following companies can also be profiled that are part of our coverage like Adhesives Research (United States) and The Griff Network (United States). Analyst at AdvanceMarketAnalytics see United States Vendors to retain maximum share of Global Silicone Release Liner market by 2024. Considering Market by Substrate, the sub-segment i.e. Glassine/calendered Kraft Paper will boost the Silicone Release Liner market. Considering Market by Material , the sub-segment i.e. Silicone will boost the Silicone Release Liner market. Considering Market by Labelling technology, the sub-segment i.e. Pressure-sensitive will boost the Silicone Release Liner market.
The Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science has launched LAB-X5000 energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) analyser which makes silicone coat weight analysis easy. The compact analyser is designed to provide reliable and reproducible results in laboratories or in production environments.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be provided prior to purchase
The top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to estimate and validate the size of the Global Silicone Release Liner market.
In order to reach an exhaustive list of functional and relevant players various industry classification standards are closely followed such as NAICS, ICB, SIC to penetrate deep in important geographies by players and a thorough validation test is conducted to reach most relevant players for survey in Silicone Release Liner market.
In order to make priority list sorting is done based on revenue generated based on latest reporting with the help of paid databases such as Factiva, Bloomberg etc.
Finally the questionnaire is set and specifically designed to address all the necessities for primary data collection after getting prior appointment by targeting key target audience that includes Raw Material Suppliers, Silicone Release liners Manufacturers, Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers of Silicone Release liners, Government & Regional Agencies,, Research Organizations, Investment Research Firms, Downstream vendors and Chemical Industry.
This helps us to gather the data related to players revenue, operating cycle and expense, profit along with product or service growth etc.
Almost 70-80% of data is collected through primary medium and further validation is done through various secondary sources that includes Regulators, World Bank, Association, Company Website, SEC filings, OTC BB, USPTO, EPO, Annual reports, press releases etc.