Fire Extinguisher Market Scope
The increasing construction activities for the development of commercial centers, new industrials plants, and the launch of new housing projects and implementation of strict norms related to fire safety is positively augmenting for the growth of the global fire extinguishers market in the coming years. The fire extinguishers are safety tools that are used for putting off the fires and save the human lives. The fire protection sector has an increasing demand for fire extinguishers. A fire extinguisher helps in extinguishing the fire and controls the fire from spreading to the surrounding.
The market study is being classified by Type (Portable Fire Extinguisher, Trolley mounted and Others), by Application (Industrial, Commercial and Residential) and major geographies with country level break-up.
The companies are exploring the market by adopting expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions across the globe to avail of competitive advantage through combined collaborations. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Manufacturers will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Fire Extinguisher market throughout the predicted period.
Amerex (United States), BRK Electronics (United States), Minimax (Germany), Nationwide Fire Extinguishers (United Kingdom), Ansul (United States), Badger fire extinguisher (United States), Kidde (United States), First alert (United States), Rusoh (United States) and Kanexfire (India) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Fire Extinguisher market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Fire Extinguisher has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). North America region held largest market share in the year 2019. Europe on the other hand stood as second largest market due to the presence of key companies into the region and high technological advancement.
- The increased and compulsory implementation of the safety norms that are implemented by the government for the industries
- The demand for the portable fire extinguishers is high owing to the increasing preferences from the customers due to their lightweight nature
- The growing innovation in the solution for instance innovation in sound-based firefighting technology
- Increase in the infrastructural activities
- The developed nations such as Japan, Saudi Arabia, the U.A.E and U.S. is investing more on their infrastructure growth
- The lack of awareness about the individual house owners about the installation is comparatively low across the globe
- The lack of strict regulation towards the stringent enforcement of the fire safety norms in individual house units
Key Target AudienceFire Extinguisher Manufacturer, Fire Extinguisher Suppliers, Fire Extinguisher Distributors, Government Regulatory Bodies, Private Research Organizations, Government Research Organizations and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase