The Global Vitamins market presents a comprehensive analysis of the Vitamins market by product type (Fat-soluble and Water-soluble), by end-user/application (Food & Beverages, Personal Care, Animal Feed and Pharmaceuticals), and by geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and MEA) along with country level break-up.
- Increasing demand for vitamin supplements
- Growing demand for functional and nutritionally enriched processed food products
- Demand for Vitamin-D projected to increase at the highest rate
- Online Availability of Vitamins Ranges
- Constrained Supply of Raw Materials for Vitamins Along with High Costs
Geographic Segmentation and Analysis
This section of our report presents a realistic picture of the Global Vitamins industry. Investors and manufacturers can easily understand the inherent opportunities and challenges for their products in geographical region of interest. For instance, while the North America holds majority of market share of the Vitamins, the Asia Pacific has emerged as a crucial market for several Vitamins brands.
The regional segmentation covered in this report are:
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)