Diabetes Injection Pens Market Scope
Diabetes is one of the popular diseases among the population is caused due to an increase in blood sugar level for a long period. This is due to either pancreas not producing enough insulin or cells of the body not responding to the insulin produced. Diabetes treatment provides a treatment for diabetes patient through insulin diet, oral hypoglycaemic drugs, non-insulin injectable drugs, and diabetes care therapies. Many regional governments have been taking many initiatives providing diabetes cure treatment. Insulin pens are mostly used for the treatment of diabetics. According to an article published by the International Diabetes Federation, in 2017, more than 352 million people were at risk of developing type 2 diabetes in Europe. Hence, it will affect the growth of the market in the future. In addition, an increase in awareness about chronic diseases is the major drivers which are propelling the growth of the market
The market study is being classified by Type (Insulin Pens and Pen Needles), by Application (Hospital Pharmacy , Retail Pharmacy , Online Sales and Diabetes Clinics/ Centers) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that Global Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Diabetes Injection Pens market throughout the predicted period.
Novo Nordisk A/S (Denmark) , Eli Lilly and Company (United States) , AstraZeneca Plc. (United Kingdom), Becton Dickinson (United States) , Sanofi (France) , Owen Mumford Ltd. (United Kingdom), Jiangsu Delfu medical device Co., Ltd (China). and Wockhardt Ltd (India) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Diabetes Injection Pens market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Diabetes Injection Pens has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
In January 2018, the BIOCORP (France) Company has received clearance in Europe for EASYLOG, an adaptor for insulin pens connected via the internet. Hence, it will help in strengthening the position of the company
- Adoption of Smart Insulin Products or pens
- Increasing Population Suffering from Diabetes due to Sedentary Lifestyle
- Increasing Government Initiatives for Providing Diabetes Cure Treatment across the Globe
- Rising Demand for Fast, Safe and Better Diabetes Care Products
- Increasing Prevalence of Diabetes Globally
- Increasing Preference of Diabetes Injection Pen over the Traditional Vial-And-Syringes Due to the Rising Incidence of Needle Stick Injuries
- Growing Number of Product Approvals for Injection Pen by Health Authorities for Treatment of Diabetes
- Preference for Other Alternative Drug Delivery Modes Such as Insulin Patches, Tablets are a Major Restraining Factor
- Limited Usage of Smart Insulin Pens for Patients Requiring a Mixture of two Types of Insulin Drug
- High Price of this Insulin pens
- Increasing awareness related to health concerns of people
Key Target AudienceManufacturers of Diabetes Insulin Pen, Suppliers of Diabetes Insulin Pen, Wholesalers, Distributors, and Retailers of Diabetes Insulin Pen, Research and Development (R&D) Companies, Research Organization, Federal Agencies and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase