Global Weight Loss Drinks Market Overview:
Overweight and obesity are two main components which refer to excess body fat. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), there are more than a billion adults of age 20 years and above who fall into the category of overweight and obese. Obesity not only leads to loss of confidence of a person but it is also becoming a big concern from a health point of view. Increasing awareness about weight loss and its management and new products in the market claiming to reduce weight loss has driven this market globally. Hence, Weight Loss Drinks are introduced in the market which helps people lose weight.
- Increasing awareness about weight loss management.
- Increasing weight of consumers and growing obesity.
- Launch of new and advanced products related to weight loss.
- Increased disposable income of consumers.
- Online training program moderators, healthcare brands, and fitness equipment manufacturers are boosting this market.
- Consumers shifting from treatment to prevention, healthy eating, and regular exercise.
- Misleading endorsement about weight loss products
- Unfounded loss claims and methods of weight loss.
- Increasing strict government regulations.
- Bariatric surgeries and the rising incidence of lifestyle diseases are providing opportunities to key vendors to implement weight loss drinks with nutritional ingredients as a supplementary product.
- To keep a check on taste, convenience and natural nutrition of consumers and to include ingredients that involve high-quality protein, real fruits, and vegetables in healthy drinks.
The market is fragmented by numerous key players. The manufacturers involved in this market are focused on promoting weight loss products with natural ingredients and fresh fruits and vegetables as dietary supplements in the weight loss drinks.
Some of the key players profiled in the report are GNC (United States), Skinnyfit (United States), Liquid I.V (United States), Ladyboss (United States), Renewlife (United States), Herbal Clean (United States), BPI (United States) and Cellucor (United States). Additionally, following companies can also be profiled that are part of our coverage like Shaanxi Dayehai Medical Science (China), Weight Loss tea Australia (Australia), HUM (United States) and Kate Farms (United States). Analyst at AdvanceMarketAnalytics see United States Vendors to retain maximum share of Global Weight Loss Drinks market by 2024. Considering Market by Type of weight loss drinks, the sub-segment i.e. Type1 will boost the Weight Loss Drinks market.
On January 2018, Skinny Teatox was introduced by Skinnyfit company who are involved in most popular weight loss and detox teas, including the Drink Me Tea series, ChaChaga, and Skinny Teatox.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be provided prior to purchase
The top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to estimate and validate the size of the Global Weight Loss Drinks market.
In order to reach an exhaustive list of functional and relevant players various industry classification standards are closely followed such as NAICS, ICB, SIC to penetrate deep in important geographies by players and a thorough validation test is conducted to reach most relevant players for survey in Weight Loss Drinks market.
In order to make priority list sorting is done based on revenue generated based on latest reporting with the help of paid databases such as Factiva, Bloomberg etc.
Finally the questionnaire is set and specifically designed to address all the necessities for primary data collection after getting prior appointment by targeting key target audience that includes Distributors and Suppliers, Traders, Government agencies, Healthcare providers, Nutritional Supplement manufacturers and Intermediaries.
This helps us to gather the data related to players revenue, operating cycle and expense, profit along with product or service growth etc.
Almost 70-80% of data is collected through primary medium and further validation is done through various secondary sources that includes Regulators, World Bank, Association, Company Website, SEC filings, OTC BB, USPTO, EPO, Annual reports, press releases etc.