What is Swivel Armchairs Market?
A swivel chair is basically a chair having a single central leg that hereby allows the seat to rotate 360 degrees to the left or right. The first swivel chair was invented by Thomas Jefferson and is said to be the chair on which he designed the United States' Declaration of Independence in 1776. Swivel chairs are very versatile and can be used in so many rooms. Whether in the office, in the living room, or in the bedroom. Swivel chairs can have wheels on the base so that the user can move the chair around their work area without getting up. This type is common in modern offices. It creates a pleasant and weak rocking motion and enables a 360 ° rotation. Technological progress corresponds to the carpenter's know-how for an armchair with great aesthetic potential.
The market study is being classified by Type (With 4-Spoke Base, Trestle-Based, With 5-Spoke Base, With Castors and Rocking), by Application (Residential and Commercial) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Abode Sofas (United Kingdom), Fleming & Howland (United Kingdom), Flexform SpA (Italy), Four Design (Denmark), Francesco Pasi Srl (Italy), Furninova AB (Sweden), George Smith (United Kingdom), GIORGETTI (Italy), Grassoler (Spain), Poltrona Frau (Italy), Tetrad Furniture (United Kingdom) and William Yeoward (United Kingdom) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Zanotta SpA (Italy) and Sanderson Design Group (United Kingdom).
The companies are now exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new developments in existing products, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are also exploring new geographies and industries through expansions and acquisitions so as to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that European Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Swivel Armchairs market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Swivel Armchairs market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Swivel Armchairs has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- The Rapid Change of Lifestyle As Well As Improvement in Living Conditions Worldwide
- Increasing Awareness of the Latest Technology
- Demand for Architectural Appearance of the Home
- High Disposable Income among the Middle-Income Population in Developing Countries
- Growing Residential and Commercial Infrastructural Investment
- The Advent of Swivel Armchairs in Various Colors, Styles, and Designs
- Increasing Travel and Tourism Industry and Other Related Sectors Such as Hospitality
- Issue related to High Raw Material as well as Installation Cost
- Problem Regarding the Reduction of Deforestation has created the Supply Shortage for Raw Material
- A Rise in Investment on Infrastructure Projects in Developing Economies Such as China, India, and Others
- Growing Demand from Emerging Economics such as China, India, and others
- Competition from the Local Players As Well As Unavailability of Skilled Workers
Key Target AudienceManufacturers of Swivel Armchairs, Suppliers and Distributors of Swivel Armchairs, End-Users, Potential Investors, Market Research Firms, Regulatory Bodies and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase