EMV Payment Card Market Scope
EMV cards are chip-based payment cards carrying an embedded microchip and this chip technology is the latest global standard for card payments.EMV payment cards support contactless payment through near-field communication (NFC) wireless connectivity. These smart cards can provide new payment options and services, more convenience and choice, and additional levels of security. Chip technology is already being used extensively in Europe and Asia and has proven to be extremely effective in reducing fraud.
The market study is being classified by Type (Contactless Card, Contact Card and Dual Interface Card), by Application (Enterprise Use and Individual Use) and major geographies with country level break-up.
The companies are exploring the market by adopting expansions, investments, new service launches and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions across the globe to gain competitive advantage through combined collaborations.The Players having a strong hold in the market are ABCorp, CPI Card Group, Fiserv, Inc., and Gemalto. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that Global Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global EMV Payment Card market throughout the predicted period.
ABCorp (United States), CPI Card Group (United States), Fiserv, Inc.(United States), Gemalto (Netherlands), Giesecke+Devrient (Germany), GoldPac (China), Oberthur Technologies (France), PAX Technology (China) and Versatile Card Technology Pvt. Ltd.(India) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global EMV Payment Card market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of EMV Payment Card has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
- Adoption of Dual-Interface EMV Cards
- Rapid urbanization and digitalization are driving the EMV payment card market. Also, Governments of many countries across the world supporting the cashless transitioning. Along with this due to convenience and requirement of minimal time for transactions increasing use of contactless EMV cards which is attracting the buyers in huge amounts.
- Rapidly Rising Technological Innovation in EMV Payment Card
- Proliferation of Credit Cards Use and Promotional Offers Leads to Grow the EMV Payment Card Market
- Availability of Magnetic Stripes in the EMV Payment Card Easily Duplicates Static Information by Fraudsters
- Taking Large Time for Process after Card Lost
- Regulatory Changes by the Various Governments
Key Target AudienceEMV Payment Card Providers, Research Professionals, Emerging Companies and Government Body & Associations
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase