Wheelchair tires are meant to designed to provide smooth ride to the wheelchair. These tires are made up of synthetic rubbers and similar materials. Growing geriatrics population globally and increasing spinal cord injuries have led to rise in adoption of wheelchairs which is resulting in growth of wheelchair tire market as well. Various manufacturers are focusing on developing environment friendly biodegradable tire. Moreover, hand move wheelchair tires are designed offer smooth operations and cause less wear and tear.
- Growing Demand for Wheelchairs Owing to Rising Geriatrics Population and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Focus Towards Manufacturing Environment Friendly Tires
- Development of Rugged and All Terrain Wheelchair Tires
- Increasing Dominance of Local Manufacturers
- Introduction of Robotic Mobilization Devices as an Alternative to Wheelchair
The key Vendors profiled in the report are Schwalbe [United States], Greentyre [United Kingdom], Medline [United States], Invacare [United States], NOVA Medical Products [United States], Carbon Black [United States] and Wheelchair Parts [United States]. Additionally, other players that are part of this comprehensive study are Magic Mobility [Australia], Ostrich Mobility Instruments Private [India], Drive Medical [United States] and Karman Healthcare [United States].