Scope of the Study
Glass is made from readily available domestic materials, such as sand, soda ash, limestone and “cullet,” the industry term for furnace-ready scrap glass. Depending on the degree of purity achieved in the processing of cullets from waste glass recycling, glass can be melted as often as desired and converted into new products. Waste management need is rising and governments are restricting the rules regarding pollution are also propelling the growth of the very market.
The market study is being classified by Type (Container Glass and Construction Glass), by Application (Concrete Aggregate, Fiberglass insulation products, Ceramic sanitary ware production and Other) and major geographies with country level break-up. According to AMA, the Global Glass Recycling market is expected to see growth rate of 6.8%
Strategic Materials (United States), Ardagh Group (Luxembourg), Momentum Recycling (United States), Heritage Glass Inc. (United States), Shanghai Yanlongji (China), The Glass Recycling Company (South Africa), Pace Glass (United States), Vitro Minerals (United States), Rumpke (United States) and Binder+Co (Austria) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Owens Corning (United States), Vetropack Holding (Switzerland) and Sesotec GmbH (Germany).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Glass Recycling market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Glass Recycling market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Glass Recycling has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
- Increasing Use of Glass Recycling in Numerous Industries Includes Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Alcoholic Drinks and Others
- Manufacturers Produced High-Quality Recycled Container Glass to Meet market Demands for New Glass Containers
- Stringent Government Regulation for Vitric Products
- Stringent Environmental Pollution Laws in Developed Economies
- The Growth in the Numbers of Glass Recycling Plants in Developing Economies
- Rising Need for Glass Recycling, Waste Glass as an Eco-Friendly Secondary Raw Material in the Production of Glass
- Limited Number of Proper Glass Recycling Plants in Underdeveloped Nations
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase